PDF editors are more than abundant online, and though the selection is robust, finding a solid solution with the tools you need can be tough. Check out our top picks for the best premium and freemium PDF editors, so you can edit no matter your budget or OS. The post Edit, sign, append, and save with 9 of our favorite PDF editors appeared first on Digital Trends
Commentary: The streaming music service co-owned by Jay Z, Beyonce and Kanye West can teach Apple a thing or two about thinking outside of the box.
Some of the best video games these days are made by independent studios. Here is our list of some of the best, whether you like difficult dungeon crawlers or meditative adventures. The post Delve into the world of auteur game design with 15 of the best indie games appeared first on Digital Trends
It’s easy and inexpensive to start a pirate radio station. Licensed broadcasters and lawmakers are concerned. FCC enforcement is hampered by budgets.
From CNET Magazine: Twitch fans love watching speedrunners blast through their favorite video games in record time.
This airbag recall has nothing to do with the Takata recall, but it’s no less troublesome.
Vaporware products exist in nearly every industry — gaming, computing, photography, and film.
August’s newest smart lock is HomeKit compatible, meaning you can ask Siri to unlock your door for you or unlock your door remotely, provided you have a fourth-generation Apple TV. The post You can now use Siri to unlock your August lock, but you’ll probably rarely need to appeared first on Digital Trends .
Podcast: We’ve returned! And we’re so ready to discuss Lexicon and “Game of Thrones,” so beware all the spoilers.
Rian Johnson is winning himself points with Star Wars fans.
A little transatlantic trash talk raises awareness for the upcoming Invictus Games.
Loaded with sensors and smarts, the Dash barreled into the fully wireless earbud market with all the potential in the world. But their temperamental nature gives us cause to pause
This week in computer hardware deals, you can get a Surface 3 for $600 off, in addition to sales on HP’s GTX 980 Ti equipped gaming rig, 5K iMacs, and a few more deals that will have your wallets thanking you. The post Computer Deals of the Week: April 29, 2016 appeared first on Digital Trends
The Internet gives Sony Pictures a big thumbs-down, with the trailer garnering almost half a million votes. But, YouTube users appear to be even more averse to Justin Bieber videos.
EA outlines what special events are taking place between now and May 4.
Smart lenses may be making headlines, but Google wants to take things a step further. The company just filed a patent for a lens that is injected in your eyeball. The device would mostly be used for vision improvement.
But we’re not going to be able to buy these anytime soon. The gadgets and software come from its C-Lab that lets employees experiment.
Steady shipments of advanced equipment are arriving at a facility Apple bought back in December, leaving analysts wondering just what the company is up to. Are they prototyping processors? Or something else entirely
Salesforce on Thursday launched Government Cloud Lightning for government agencies, contractors and federally funded R&D centers.
Steady shipments of advanced equipment are arriving at a facility Apple bought back in December, leaving analysts wondering just what the company is up to.
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015