PDF editors are more than abundant online, and though the selection is robust, finding a solid solution with the tools you need can be tough. Check out our top picks for the best premium and freemium PDF editors, so you can edit no matter your budget or OS. The post Edit, sign, append, and save with 9 of our favorite PDF editors appeared first on Digital Trends
Commentary: The streaming music service co-owned by Jay Z, Beyonce and Kanye West can teach Apple a thing or two about thinking outside of the box.
Some of the best video games these days are made by independent studios. Here is our list of some of the best, whether you like difficult dungeon crawlers or meditative adventures. The post Delve into the world of auteur game design with 15 of the best indie games appeared first on Digital Trends
It’s easy and inexpensive to start a pirate radio station. Licensed broadcasters and lawmakers are concerned. FCC enforcement is hampered by budgets.
From CNET Magazine: Twitch fans love watching speedrunners blast through their favorite video games in record time.
This airbag recall has nothing to do with the Takata recall, but it’s no less troublesome.
Vaporware products exist in nearly every industry — gaming, computing, photography, and film.
August’s newest smart lock is HomeKit compatible, meaning you can ask Siri to unlock your door for you or unlock your door remotely, provided you have a fourth-generation Apple TV. The post You can now use Siri to unlock your August lock, but you’ll probably rarely need to appeared first on Digital Trends .
Podcast: We’ve returned! And we’re so ready to discuss Lexicon and “Game of Thrones,” so beware all the spoilers.
Rian Johnson is winning himself points with Star Wars fans.
A little transatlantic trash talk raises awareness for the upcoming Invictus Games.
Loaded with sensors and smarts, the Dash barreled into the fully wireless earbud market with all the potential in the world. But their temperamental nature gives us cause to pause
This week in computer hardware deals, you can get a Surface 3 for $600 off, in addition to sales on HP’s GTX 980 Ti equipped gaming rig, 5K iMacs, and a few more deals that will have your wallets thanking you. The post Computer Deals of the Week: April 29, 2016 appeared first on Digital Trends
The Internet gives Sony Pictures a big thumbs-down, with the trailer garnering almost half a million votes. But, YouTube users appear to be even more averse to Justin Bieber videos.
EA outlines what special events are taking place between now and May 4.
Smart lenses may be making headlines, but Google wants to take things a step further. The company just filed a patent for a lens that is injected in your eyeball. The device would mostly be used for vision improvement.
But we’re not going to be able to buy these anytime soon. The gadgets and software come from its C-Lab that lets employees experiment.
Steady shipments of advanced equipment are arriving at a facility Apple bought back in December, leaving analysts wondering just what the company is up to. Are they prototyping processors? Or something else entirely
Salesforce on Thursday launched Government Cloud Lightning for government agencies, contractors and federally funded R&D centers.
Steady shipments of advanced equipment are arriving at a facility Apple bought back in December, leaving analysts wondering just what the company is up to.
- Neuroscientists use electrical pulses to brain to curb Tourette syndrome tics
- The best workout clothes
- AT&T and Verizon’s speeds start to recover after launch of unlimited data
- Watch ‘Maze Runner’ for cheap with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app
- Bitcoin’s value crashes and it’s taking other currencies with it
- The iconic Land Rover Defender to make a limited but powerful comeback
- 2018 camera tech trends and predictions
- Nomad’s Wireless Hub charges 5 devices at once – CNET
- Siri will keep you posted with ‘give me the news’ feature – CNET
- Sprint says Verizon customers aren’t very smart – CNET
- Google’s Project Fi offers a sort of unlimited plan – CNET
- Kodak Super 8 camera simplifies filming on actual film — but at a cost
- Samsung unveils special Note 8 for PyeongChang Olympic Winter Games
- Troubled Flash solo movie may be getting not one, but two directors
- Airbus casts doubt on A380’s future – CNET
- Microsoft’s E3 2018 showcase may break from the typical formula
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- New pop-up test could help squash spam messages on WhatsApp
- Instagram and Google are buzzkills for dispensaries (The 3:59, Ep. 340) – CNET
- 2018 Detroit Auto Show debuts: All the new cars, trucks, and concepts – Roadshow
- Microsoft’s reportedly ready to revive the Fable franchise – CNET
- NASA saw that blazing, earth-shaking meteor fireball – CNET
- Here’s how to watch Nintendo’s Switch ‘interactive experience’ reveal
- Zuckerberg’s Facebook post pressures Congress to act on DACA – CNET
- No coastline? No problem with the eco-friendly floating Unit Surf Pool
- Challenge the cold in Stio’s new collection of Polartec Power Wool baselayers
- Brave browser begins million-dollar token giveaway – CNET
- All the new cars at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show – Roadshow
- Use artificial intelligence to freshen your room with the Noso diffuser
- The Surface Book 2 is on the way to the UK and Australia – CNET
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015