Technically Incorrect: A West Virginia inmate somehow gets hold of a cell phone and merrily posts away, while in handcuffs. But where did he get the phone?
A San Francisco engineer posted a YouTube video demoing a touchscreen mirror he claims to have built. The video has over 800,000 views and Reddit is flaming
For the first time, Comcast Corp.’s NBC will be distributing footage from the Olympics. Snapchat users will be able to see the events and athletes up close through the app. The content will be curated by Buzzfeed.
In a settlement offer in a two-year-old class action lawsuit about service dogs for blind people, Uber will give guidance to drivers. Uber also offered a $225,000 payment to the National Federation of the Blind California chapter The post Uber proposes settlement for guide dog lawsuit appeared first on Digital Trends .
RetroFab is a system that lets you take a 3D image of your toaster or alarm clock and redesign the switches, buttons, or controls. It 3D prints the retrofit to fit over your existing appliance and make it smarter or easier to use. The post Over your oven?
Smart Kapp is a smart whiteboard that allows you to draw with an ordinary dry-erase marker, then share a digital version of it seamlessly from an app, no sloppy camera shot needed. The post When your phone is too small for big ideas, you need a smart whiteboard appeared first on Digital Trends
Technically Incorrect: The Catterbox sounds wonderful. You might ask, however, how the collar knows what the cat is saying.
Technically Incorrect: In an illuminating Twitter conversation, Apple’s Phil Schiller says you should never pluralize Apple product names.
More than 3.5 million Nissan vehicles are being recalled after injuries from passenger airbags. The problem is detecting what’s in the seat. The airbag seat sensors have trouble knowing if the seat holds an adult, a child, or is empty.
Want to get Wi-Fi working in your home, but don’t know where to start? Here’s a quick tutorial outlining the four basic steps needed for most routers. You’ll be browsing on your laptop from the couch in no time.
The water-damaged phone could hold clues to the fate of the boys, whose families had initially disagreed as to how the device should be dealt with.
With just 72 hours spent watching human drivers, Nvidia’s GPU-based computers were able to use machine learning to construct a road-worthy driverless car system. The system is continues to learn after delivery, watching anytime a human driver takes over. The post School's in session — Nvidia's driverless system learns by watching appeared first on Digital Trends
Over half of the social networking site’s active users used only their mobile devices to connect in the first quarter of this year. The company’s significant growth outside North America and Europe is the reason
Whether you’re looking to replace your laptop with a tablet or merely want to increase your typing speed, a physical Bluetooth keyboard is the perfect companion to the Apple iPad. Check out our top picks for every iPad model
Not sure what new music to listen to? We’ll let you know what new tracks and albums dropping this week are worthy of your attention
Jazz up your boring Sony-issued DualShock controller this weekend with this easy step-by-step walkthrough on how to install LED lights on each of the controller’s joysticks. The post Weekend Workshop: How to install LED joystick lights on a PlayStation controller appeared first on Digital Trends .
The LG G5 is an admirable smartphone, but it’s not without its flaws. Thankfully, we’ve discovered some of the most common LG G5 problems, along with potential workarounds and fixes. The post 10 annoying LG G5 problems, and how to fix them appeared first on Digital Trends .
Once a Mecca of cheap electronics and gadget goodness, Akihabara has become something different, but no less incredible, and is still home to perhaps the largest electronics store in the world.
Tokyo’s Akihabara Electric Town was once a legendary haven for cheap electronics. Now it’s something a bit different
Moshi’s iGlaze Ion case for the iPhone 6 or 6S has a dual-layer design, so you can take off that chunky battery pack when you don’t need the extra juice.
- Toyota’s Japanese market-only Century luxury sedan costs as much as two Lexuses
- Carfection: For the love of cars Podcast, Ep. 2 – Le Mans, Miatas and more – Roadshow
- Going, going, gone! A rare Ferrari 250 GTO is set to break auction records
- World Cup memes 2018: Mexico wins again, Germany hangs on – CNET
- Tesla to downsize solar panel production as part of wider job cuts
- Security researcher gets around iPhone passcode limit – CNET
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Cabriolet review
- MIT researchers develop a robot system controlled by brainwaves
- Restaurant gets Yelp-bombed for asking Sarah Sanders to leave – CNET
- Facebook wants to help you spend less time on Facebook
- Fluance’s $200 stereo Bluetooth speakers sound is almost too good to be true – CNET
- MTV wants to reboot the ‘90s with ‘Aeon Flux,’ ‘Daria,’ and ‘Made’
- Crazy expensive amplifier thrills headphone aficionados – CNET
- 2018 iPhone could be cheaper than iPhone X, and will USB-C replace Lightning? – CNET
- From Elastigirl to Edna, how Incredibles 2 women kick butt – CNET
- Luvmyhike is the app that helps you get in shape for adventure
- How L’Oréal designed the UV Sense to fit on your fingernail
- 2019 Chevy Blazer: Top 10 things you need to know – Roadshow
- The best convection ovens of 2018
- Live like a (coddled) astronaut in this lunar lander-inspired tiny home
- Wu-Tang Clan is recording a new album for 25th anniversary – CNET
- The car dashboard is dead, long live touchscreens! But give us better apps
- Cruise the streets in style and comfort on Blix’s new Sol electric bike
- Mercedes is temporarily giving the boot to its PHEVs – Roadshow
- Your love of e-commerce won’t be ruined by more sales taxes – CNET
- Amazon Flings Opens Prime Wardrobe Doors
- Galaxy S9 vs. Pixel 2: Which Android phone should you buy? – CNET
- Like a vice principal in the sky, this A.I. spots fights before they happen
- The 30 best albums of 2018 (so far)
- Electric GT race series takes Tesla’s Ludicrous mode to the track
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015