Technically Incorrect: A West Virginia inmate somehow gets hold of a cell phone and merrily posts away, while in handcuffs. But where did he get the phone?
A San Francisco engineer posted a YouTube video demoing a touchscreen mirror he claims to have built. The video has over 800,000 views and Reddit is flaming
For the first time, Comcast Corp.’s NBC will be distributing footage from the Olympics. Snapchat users will be able to see the events and athletes up close through the app. The content will be curated by Buzzfeed.
In a settlement offer in a two-year-old class action lawsuit about service dogs for blind people, Uber will give guidance to drivers. Uber also offered a $225,000 payment to the National Federation of the Blind California chapter The post Uber proposes settlement for guide dog lawsuit appeared first on Digital Trends .
RetroFab is a system that lets you take a 3D image of your toaster or alarm clock and redesign the switches, buttons, or controls. It 3D prints the retrofit to fit over your existing appliance and make it smarter or easier to use. The post Over your oven?
Smart Kapp is a smart whiteboard that allows you to draw with an ordinary dry-erase marker, then share a digital version of it seamlessly from an app, no sloppy camera shot needed. The post When your phone is too small for big ideas, you need a smart whiteboard appeared first on Digital Trends
Technically Incorrect: The Catterbox sounds wonderful. You might ask, however, how the collar knows what the cat is saying.
Technically Incorrect: In an illuminating Twitter conversation, Apple’s Phil Schiller says you should never pluralize Apple product names.
More than 3.5 million Nissan vehicles are being recalled after injuries from passenger airbags. The problem is detecting what’s in the seat. The airbag seat sensors have trouble knowing if the seat holds an adult, a child, or is empty.
Want to get Wi-Fi working in your home, but don’t know where to start? Here’s a quick tutorial outlining the four basic steps needed for most routers. You’ll be browsing on your laptop from the couch in no time.
The water-damaged phone could hold clues to the fate of the boys, whose families had initially disagreed as to how the device should be dealt with.
With just 72 hours spent watching human drivers, Nvidia’s GPU-based computers were able to use machine learning to construct a road-worthy driverless car system. The system is continues to learn after delivery, watching anytime a human driver takes over. The post School's in session — Nvidia's driverless system learns by watching appeared first on Digital Trends
Over half of the social networking site’s active users used only their mobile devices to connect in the first quarter of this year. The company’s significant growth outside North America and Europe is the reason
Whether you’re looking to replace your laptop with a tablet or merely want to increase your typing speed, a physical Bluetooth keyboard is the perfect companion to the Apple iPad. Check out our top picks for every iPad model
Not sure what new music to listen to? We’ll let you know what new tracks and albums dropping this week are worthy of your attention
Jazz up your boring Sony-issued DualShock controller this weekend with this easy step-by-step walkthrough on how to install LED lights on each of the controller’s joysticks. The post Weekend Workshop: How to install LED joystick lights on a PlayStation controller appeared first on Digital Trends .
The LG G5 is an admirable smartphone, but it’s not without its flaws. Thankfully, we’ve discovered some of the most common LG G5 problems, along with potential workarounds and fixes. The post 10 annoying LG G5 problems, and how to fix them appeared first on Digital Trends .
Once a Mecca of cheap electronics and gadget goodness, Akihabara has become something different, but no less incredible, and is still home to perhaps the largest electronics store in the world.
Tokyo’s Akihabara Electric Town was once a legendary haven for cheap electronics. Now it’s something a bit different
Moshi’s iGlaze Ion case for the iPhone 6 or 6S has a dual-layer design, so you can take off that chunky battery pack when you don’t need the extra juice.
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept lands in Beijing with wild styling – Roadshow
- Google made some poor soul run a crab gauntlet for Street View – CNET
- YouTube removed 8M videos in 3 months, with machines doing most of the work
- Monkey can’t sue to copyright protect selfie, court rules – CNET
- This concert wristband tests if your drink has been spiked – CNET
- Britain’s best-known money-saving expert sues Facebook over fake ads
- Airbus’ latest A350 aircraft to break record for longest commercial flight
- Apple hires former Samsung vice president to tackle Korea: report – CNET
- Avengers: Infinity War early verdict say it’s ‘Epic beyond compare’ – CNET
- The Venom trailer slimes its way online and finally shows Venom – CNET
- Crazy images caught on Google Street View – CNET
- The Avengers: Infinity War cast hit the red carpet and Vin Diesel’s jacket is so Groot – CNET
- Falcon Northwest Tiki 2018 review
- YouTube removed 8.3 million videos in 3 months – CNET
- LG G7 ThinQ image leak tells us four important things – CNET
- Yamaha adds wireless rear capabilities to 2018 receivers – CNET
- DxO Labs files for bankruptcy in France, according to legal notice
- Best Smart Garden Products
- Tipoon is a tiny pop-up camper that triples in size at the campsite
- Digital Trends unveils Holiday Gift Guide packed with tech products
- Apple’s Tim Cook says people don’t want iOS and MacOS to merge. What do you say?
- Yamaha ditches the wires with new MusicCast Surround receivers and speakers
- Alphabet beats estimates with Nest in Google fold – CNET
- UK firm ULEMCo built a semi-truck that burns hydrogen, not diesel – Roadshow
- Apple v. Samsung retrial won’t see Cook, Ive take the stand – CNET
- New code in Windows 10 preview hint at a Surface Phone arrival
- Game of Thrones meets Rick and Morty in Pickle Rick commentary – CNET
- Behind the scenes at Alexa’s laboratory – CNET
- Razer creates one of the world’s largest virtual credits platforms for gamers – CNET
- Fly halfway around the world on Airbus’ newest A350 – CNET
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015