Italy’s Pagani has introduced an evolution of the Huayra called BC. It’s nearly 300 pounds lighter than the stock Huayra, and it’s powered by a 789-horsepower twin-turbocharged V12 engine. The post Pagani’s insane Huayra BC boasts more power, more carbon fiber, and a more muscular look appeared first on Digital Trends .
By 2200, Mars and Pluto could be on your travel bucket list.
Professionals have shed light on one of Instagram’s most underrated features: the landscape/portrait option, claiming that this feature can help improve engagement in the posts they’ve shared. The post This new, cool Instagram tip could help you get more likes appeared first on Digital Trends .
After his latest album The Life Of Pablo was downloaded over 500,000 times on the first day of its release, Kanye West is going after The Pirate Bay, a site that is no stranger to these types of threats.
2015 was a rough year for Dish, losing a total of 81,000 pay-TV subscribers, but its streaming TV service Sling TV continues to add customers, adding an estimated 129,000 subscribers in the last quarter alone. The post Dish subscriber numbers have fallen, but Sling TV remains on the rise appeared first on Digital Trends .
Pioneers of the new wave of VR reveal how they immerse you in other worlds. But “presence” doesn’t come easily
From CNET Magazine: There’s only one thing missing from that perfectly cooked char-grilled burger. The cow.
A big CNET team is en route to Barcelona for the largest wireless show on Earth. In store are more than just new gadgets, but gadgets that you’ll actually be able to buy
The biggest wireless gadget show of the year takes place next week in Barcelona. Following CNET on social media is the next best thing to being there
IBM Watson Health on Thursday announced plans to acquire Truven Health Analytics for $2.6 billion. The acquisition will give the company access to about 300 million patient files, according to IBM, making it one of the world’s largest holders of diverse health-related information. One of its chief objectives is to use the data to bring more value to healthcare recipients
Facebook Messenger users who have ever used the service to contact a business could be in for a surprise, as a leaked document says that Facebook will allow these businesses to send ads directly to customers starting later this year. The post Facebook Messenger is getting ads, according to a leaked document appeared first on Digital Trends .
Maserati will reveal the Levante, its first-ever SUV, at the Geneva Auto Show. Expected to become the car maker’s best-selling model, the Levante borrows styling cues from the Quattroporte and the Ghibli.
The UK network aims to banish “irrelevant and intrusive” adverts from your phone.
It’s pretty amazing what the best drummers can do with two arms, but imagine what they could knock out with three. As part of its robotics research, engineers at Georgia Tech have created an astonishing device that can play along with a drummer’s own moves
While most systems we test are decked out with every possible upgrade, the X51’s modest GTX 960, Intel Core i5, and PCIe solid state drive show there’s value in mid-range rigs. The post Alienware X51 R3 review appeared first on Digital Trends
Twitter is rolling out new customer service tools that aim to simplify communication between users and businesses when an issue arises. The changes include prompts in tweets to switch to private direct messaging, and a system for rating customer service. The post Twitter’s new customer service tool aims to take your rant somewhere quieter appeared first on Digital Trends
Even while the Apple Watch was still in the workshop, design chief Jony Ive reportedly said the device would spell trouble for the Swiss watch industry. Data released Thursday suggests he was right. The post Smartwatches push ahead of Swiss watches in popularity stakes, data shows appeared first on Digital Trends
CEO Tim Cook on Tuesday took Apple’s battle with the FBI directly to the public, penning an open letter in defense of the company’s resistance to a court order mandating it to create a way to access data in the iPhone used by the San Bernardino terrorists. A federal magistrate issued the order because the high level of encryption built into the device had impeded the FBI’s investigation
Surprise surprise, your smartphone is involved.
This week’s giveaway brings another free Timbuk2 bag, this one a stylish padded laptop bag.
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015