Italy’s Pagani has introduced an evolution of the Huayra called BC. It’s nearly 300 pounds lighter than the stock Huayra, and it’s powered by a 789-horsepower twin-turbocharged V12 engine. The post Pagani’s insane Huayra BC boasts more power, more carbon fiber, and a more muscular look appeared first on Digital Trends .
By 2200, Mars and Pluto could be on your travel bucket list.
Professionals have shed light on one of Instagram’s most underrated features: the landscape/portrait option, claiming that this feature can help improve engagement in the posts they’ve shared. The post This new, cool Instagram tip could help you get more likes appeared first on Digital Trends .
After his latest album The Life Of Pablo was downloaded over 500,000 times on the first day of its release, Kanye West is going after The Pirate Bay, a site that is no stranger to these types of threats.
2015 was a rough year for Dish, losing a total of 81,000 pay-TV subscribers, but its streaming TV service Sling TV continues to add customers, adding an estimated 129,000 subscribers in the last quarter alone. The post Dish subscriber numbers have fallen, but Sling TV remains on the rise appeared first on Digital Trends .
Pioneers of the new wave of VR reveal how they immerse you in other worlds. But “presence” doesn’t come easily
From CNET Magazine: There’s only one thing missing from that perfectly cooked char-grilled burger. The cow.
A big CNET team is en route to Barcelona for the largest wireless show on Earth. In store are more than just new gadgets, but gadgets that you’ll actually be able to buy
The biggest wireless gadget show of the year takes place next week in Barcelona. Following CNET on social media is the next best thing to being there
IBM Watson Health on Thursday announced plans to acquire Truven Health Analytics for $2.6 billion. The acquisition will give the company access to about 300 million patient files, according to IBM, making it one of the world’s largest holders of diverse health-related information. One of its chief objectives is to use the data to bring more value to healthcare recipients
Facebook Messenger users who have ever used the service to contact a business could be in for a surprise, as a leaked document says that Facebook will allow these businesses to send ads directly to customers starting later this year. The post Facebook Messenger is getting ads, according to a leaked document appeared first on Digital Trends .
Maserati will reveal the Levante, its first-ever SUV, at the Geneva Auto Show. Expected to become the car maker’s best-selling model, the Levante borrows styling cues from the Quattroporte and the Ghibli.
The UK network aims to banish “irrelevant and intrusive” adverts from your phone.
It’s pretty amazing what the best drummers can do with two arms, but imagine what they could knock out with three. As part of its robotics research, engineers at Georgia Tech have created an astonishing device that can play along with a drummer’s own moves
While most systems we test are decked out with every possible upgrade, the X51’s modest GTX 960, Intel Core i5, and PCIe solid state drive show there’s value in mid-range rigs. The post Alienware X51 R3 review appeared first on Digital Trends
Twitter is rolling out new customer service tools that aim to simplify communication between users and businesses when an issue arises. The changes include prompts in tweets to switch to private direct messaging, and a system for rating customer service. The post Twitter’s new customer service tool aims to take your rant somewhere quieter appeared first on Digital Trends
Even while the Apple Watch was still in the workshop, design chief Jony Ive reportedly said the device would spell trouble for the Swiss watch industry. Data released Thursday suggests he was right. The post Smartwatches push ahead of Swiss watches in popularity stakes, data shows appeared first on Digital Trends
CEO Tim Cook on Tuesday took Apple’s battle with the FBI directly to the public, penning an open letter in defense of the company’s resistance to a court order mandating it to create a way to access data in the iPhone used by the San Bernardino terrorists. A federal magistrate issued the order because the high level of encryption built into the device had impeded the FBI’s investigation
Surprise surprise, your smartphone is involved.
This week’s giveaway brings another free Timbuk2 bag, this one a stylish padded laptop bag.
- ‘Justice League’: 7 burning questions about what comes next – CNET
- Legend of the seas: a look inside the massive RMS Queen Mary – CNET
- Above and below decks of the beautiful Queen Mary – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Snow scooters and fully automatic toothbrushes
- Nuraphone hands-on review
- Jaguar Land Rover takes its self-driving cars to public streets
- ‘Slaughterbots’ video warns of the future of fully autonomous weapons
- The Elusive Targets of ‘Hitman’ will return for an encore performance
- AC/DC guitarist and co-founder Malcolm Young dies at 64
- August Smart Lock Third Generation Review
- World’s largest retailer cautiously optimistic about Tesla’s electric big rig
- I went to buy an iPhone X. AT&T told me Galaxy Note 8 is better – CNET
- The Audiophiliac picks the best speakers of 2017 – CNET
- Apple’s Denmark-based data center gets a new neighbor in the form of Google
- Verizon and NFL move forward on deal to expand streaming rights
- This crazy Bluetooth speaker turntable system actually works – CNET
- Visualize thousands of distant worlds in the Periodic Table of Exoplanets
- What the heck is machine learning, and why is it everywhere these days?
- Best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Mudbound,’ ‘The Punisher season 1,’ more
- Breathing dust and hanging on for dear life at this year’s Baja 1000
- The 31 best Black Friday 2017 deals so far – CNET
- Oh baby! ‘Incredibles 2’ teaser launches a Jack-Jack attack – CNET
- Selling your phone or tablet? Here’s how to wipe your Android phone
- Patagonia follows two snowboarders through Scotland in ‘Right to Roam’ film
- The inner workings of surreal mechanical sculptures – CNET
- Whimsical mechanical creatures spring to life, tell stories – CNET
- HomePod delay clouds Apple’s smart speaker future – CNET
- Inside the creative maker spaces proving China can do more than manufacture
- Best Black Friday deals for cord-cutters: Roku, Fire TV and more – CNET
- Weekly Rewind: Bill Gates’ smart city, a robo pillow, our Black Friday favorites