Italy’s Pagani has introduced an evolution of the Huayra called BC. It’s nearly 300 pounds lighter than the stock Huayra, and it’s powered by a 789-horsepower twin-turbocharged V12 engine. The post Pagani’s insane Huayra BC boasts more power, more carbon fiber, and a more muscular look appeared first on Digital Trends .
By 2200, Mars and Pluto could be on your travel bucket list.
Professionals have shed light on one of Instagram’s most underrated features: the landscape/portrait option, claiming that this feature can help improve engagement in the posts they’ve shared. The post This new, cool Instagram tip could help you get more likes appeared first on Digital Trends .
After his latest album The Life Of Pablo was downloaded over 500,000 times on the first day of its release, Kanye West is going after The Pirate Bay, a site that is no stranger to these types of threats.
2015 was a rough year for Dish, losing a total of 81,000 pay-TV subscribers, but its streaming TV service Sling TV continues to add customers, adding an estimated 129,000 subscribers in the last quarter alone. The post Dish subscriber numbers have fallen, but Sling TV remains on the rise appeared first on Digital Trends .
Pioneers of the new wave of VR reveal how they immerse you in other worlds. But “presence” doesn’t come easily
From CNET Magazine: There’s only one thing missing from that perfectly cooked char-grilled burger. The cow.
A big CNET team is en route to Barcelona for the largest wireless show on Earth. In store are more than just new gadgets, but gadgets that you’ll actually be able to buy
The biggest wireless gadget show of the year takes place next week in Barcelona. Following CNET on social media is the next best thing to being there
IBM Watson Health on Thursday announced plans to acquire Truven Health Analytics for $2.6 billion. The acquisition will give the company access to about 300 million patient files, according to IBM, making it one of the world’s largest holders of diverse health-related information. One of its chief objectives is to use the data to bring more value to healthcare recipients
Facebook Messenger users who have ever used the service to contact a business could be in for a surprise, as a leaked document says that Facebook will allow these businesses to send ads directly to customers starting later this year. The post Facebook Messenger is getting ads, according to a leaked document appeared first on Digital Trends .
Maserati will reveal the Levante, its first-ever SUV, at the Geneva Auto Show. Expected to become the car maker’s best-selling model, the Levante borrows styling cues from the Quattroporte and the Ghibli.
The UK network aims to banish “irrelevant and intrusive” adverts from your phone.
It’s pretty amazing what the best drummers can do with two arms, but imagine what they could knock out with three. As part of its robotics research, engineers at Georgia Tech have created an astonishing device that can play along with a drummer’s own moves
While most systems we test are decked out with every possible upgrade, the X51’s modest GTX 960, Intel Core i5, and PCIe solid state drive show there’s value in mid-range rigs. The post Alienware X51 R3 review appeared first on Digital Trends
Twitter is rolling out new customer service tools that aim to simplify communication between users and businesses when an issue arises. The changes include prompts in tweets to switch to private direct messaging, and a system for rating customer service. The post Twitter’s new customer service tool aims to take your rant somewhere quieter appeared first on Digital Trends
Even while the Apple Watch was still in the workshop, design chief Jony Ive reportedly said the device would spell trouble for the Swiss watch industry. Data released Thursday suggests he was right. The post Smartwatches push ahead of Swiss watches in popularity stakes, data shows appeared first on Digital Trends
CEO Tim Cook on Tuesday took Apple’s battle with the FBI directly to the public, penning an open letter in defense of the company’s resistance to a court order mandating it to create a way to access data in the iPhone used by the San Bernardino terrorists. A federal magistrate issued the order because the high level of encryption built into the device had impeded the FBI’s investigation
Surprise surprise, your smartphone is involved.
This week’s giveaway brings another free Timbuk2 bag, this one a stylish padded laptop bag.
- YouTube CEO asks creators to ‘take action’ against EU copyright law – CNET
- Oculus exit is latest sign Mark Zuckerberg can’t keep top Facebook execs – CNET
- Richard Branson resigns as chairman of Virgin Hyperloop One – CNET
- Guillermo del Toro to pull the strings behind Netflix’s stop-motion ‘Pinocchio’
- Best Buy is slashing prices on Sony earbuds for a limited time
- NASA scientist confirms Mars volcano isn’t smokin’ hot – CNET
- Lime is apparently opening a physical store in Santa Monica – CNET
- What is antivirus software and how does it work?
- Silo A.I. vacuum storage system tells you when your leftovers are going bad
- Razer loses mobile chief right after launching Razer Phone 2 – CNET
- Tiny NASA spacecraft snaps its first view of Mars – CNET
- Ford will start testing self-driving cars in Washington, DC – Roadshow
- The future of food could make kitchens and grocery stores obsolete
- Faraday Future cuts wages by 20 percent, lays off staff amid financial woes – Roadshow
- Which landmarks are searched for most by creatives? This list has some surprises
- The best smart displays
- White House wants to borrow tech workers from Google, Amazon, says report – CNET
- Get $100 of an Xbox One when you purchase ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’
- The great Facebook exodus – CNET
- These solar-powered water purifiers can produce 30,000 gallons of water per day
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Red Magic Phone vs. Honor Play: Which gaming phone is best?
- How to clean a dryer vent
- Stephen Hawking’s motorized wheelchair is up for auction – CNET
- eBay wants to help you sell your old phone fast with Instant Selling – CNET
- Harnessing Video for Customer Advocacy
- There’s finally a way to trace ‘untraceable’ 3D printed guns
- Tesla’s fabled $35,000 Model 3 on target for first half of 2019 – Roadshow
- Get instant savings on the Instant Pot, now $60 off
- eBay’s new Instant Selling program turns old smartphones into new money
- Halloween slays at box office, and Jamie Lee Curtis tweet goes viral – CNET
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015