This week’s top new apps include an app that gives you excuses to get out of situations, an app that lets you schedule messages, and Microsoft’s news reader app for iOS, among others.
Levi’s Stadium is one of the most high-powered venues in sports. On Super Bowl Sunday, we’ll see if its network can handle the data-storm caused by throngs of smartphone-wielding fanatics
CNET goes behind the scenes at the most tech-savvy venue in sports, which will soon play host to the NFL championship.
Things took a turn for the worse for Sailfish OS creator Jolla, which announced the cancellation of its tablet plans.
Check out our roundup of the coolest crowdfunding projects and product announcements that hit the Web this week. You can’t buy this stuff yet, but it sure is fun to gawk! The post Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: solar jackets, floating bonsai trees, and more appeared first on Digital Trends .
In a phenomenon that reads more like a bad sitcom joke than a serious theory advanced by people who were born after. you know, Pythagoras, there is a new “flat Earth truther” movement going around. Neil deGrasse Tyson sets them straight The post Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson explain once and for all that the Earth is not flat appeared first on Digital Trends .
Tesla hired a former AMD and Apple engineer to work on its Autopilot system. Jim Keller played a large role in the development of microprocessors that went into millions of electronic devices.
President Obama, who as a candidate was known for his savvy social media use and his ever-present Blackberry, has now pledged $4 billion to fund computer science education in America’s schools. The post President Obama pledges $4 billion in Computer Science for All program appeared first on Digital Trends .
China-based 1More bursts onto the U.S.
Technically Incorrect: Online mortgage provider Quicken Loans wants everyone to use a phone to get a mortgage. Is this asking for trouble?
Conjure up a romantic mood with this marshmallow-scented Stay Puft candle. Plus he’s a lot less threatening than the giant version that attempts to destroy New York City.
The SprayPrinter, now currently on Indiegogo, syncs with your smartphone make painting a mural on your wall as easy as waving your hand back and forth. It’s presumably less expensive than commissioning Banksy to do the job.
Grab a box of Kleenex and get ready to feel all the feels — Gilmore Girls is coming back, and for the last time. On Friday, stars of the hit show confirmed that the cult classic would be making one final hurrah on Netflix.
Do you use fabric softener or dryer sheets? Or do you use both? They actually work a little differently, and the outcomes aren’t exactly the same either, though both get rid of static.
Apple’s illustrious MacBook line is overdue for an upgrade, but with typical Cupertino secrecy surrounding plans, all we can do is speculate, and wonder, about what might be coming down the pipeline.
By November of this year, one candidate will have won the 2016 presidential election, many will have lost, and Facebook will have profited. American elections, which continue to grow more expensive, have learned the power of social media
It’s all too easy for little ones to rack up a giant bill using in-app purchases on Google Play and your Android device, so make sure your account is properly protected.
So if you want to access more than just your smartphone with the tap of your very unique finger, look no further than the TappLock, heralded as the world’s first smart fingerprint padlock. The post The TappLock uses your fingerprint to keep things safe appeared first on Digital Trends .
The UN60JS7000 offers a killer combination of future-proofing, features, picture performance, and price. It’s not the best TV out there, but it does offer some of the best bang for your buck that we’ve seen in some time.
When life gives you hurricanes, make wind energy. The awesome power of Mother Nature is rarely on display more violently than during one of these destructive storms, but now, scientists are learning how to create a silver lining
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015