Part of president’s 2017 budget, the “Computer Science for All” initiative would bolster state funding for technology classes in public schools.
In a recent report from Greenlight VR a majority of youths are interested in getting their hands on a virtual reality head-mounted display. Regardless of whether it’s via their parents or money they’ve saved up
Microsoft’s latest Web browser saves users’ Web browsing history while they’re in incognito mode, defeating the entire purpose of the feature. The company has said that it is aware of the issue and that is looking into the issue. The post Microsoft Edge's incognito mode isn't so incognito appeared first on Digital Trends .
Disasters, natural or otherwise, are the reasons IT pros follow the 3-2-1 backup rule: Make three copies, on at least two different media – like the drive on your machine and a USB drive — with at least one copy stored offsite. Here’s how you can do it too. The post Stop procrastinating and backup your damn files already! We’ve got the guide appeared first on Digital Trends .
These taxidermy tributes to Daryl, Merle, Michonne, and the Little Girl zombie from “The Walking Dead” are cute in an undead kind of way. We talk with taxidermy artist Rachael Garcia about her unusual art.
Technically Incorrect: A new study suggests that those who own pets are a little more satisfied with life and dog owners are more conscientious, extroverted and agreeable than cat owners.
Google is going to great heights for Internet. In a new initiative known as Project Skybender, the Silicon Valley giant is looking into employing solar-powered drones to beam down 5G Internet
If recent reports about robots are to be believed, we humans are in quite the pickle.
Psychics have gotten a bad rap lately (and for a long time), but a new experiment at the University of Washington may be bringing ESP closer to the realm of reality.
The creator of critically acclaimed The Witness, Jonathan Blow, voices concerns that the game garnered high popularity on a torrent website.
These video breakdowns from Industrial Light & Magic show how the magic of CGI was used to breathe life into characters like Maz Kanata.
Flicks is a conveniently portable Bluetooth boombox with a projector built right in and all the necessary connections to make flinging a flick onto a big screen about as easy as one could ask for. The post The Bluetooth speaker-projector hybrid makes any wall a movie theater appeared first on Digital Trends
Flicks is a conveniently portable Bluetooth boombox with a projector built right in and all the necessary connections to make flinging a flick onto a big screen about as easy as one could ask for. The post The Bluetooth speaker-projector hybrid makes any wall a movie theater appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thanks to a new service from Google Fiber, the antiquated home phone may be coming into the 21st century. In what looks to be a small-scale experiment of a potentially larger program, Google is offering select customers “Google Fiber Phone.” The post Google Fiber Phone may soon be a thing appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thanks to a new service from Google Fiber, the antiquated home phone may be coming into the 21st century.
Agents Scully and Mulder might have be on the right track in believing in extraterrestrial life. The real-life Central Intelligence Agency publishes declassified UFO documents on its website.
Technically Incorrect: The woman who sued venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins for sex discrimination and lost discovers that her Lyft driver voted against her.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week.
Backpack-friendly desktop computers are becoming increasingly common but they’re hard-pressed for high-performance hardware. After the initial presentation Asus has pulled the curtain on its latest line of mini PCs with a focus on expandable storage. The post The Asus VivoMini VC65 is a mini PC that’s not small on storage appeared first on Digital Trends .
From complications stemming from the radio airwaves it plans to use to the cost of deploying the network, there are many reasons why Starry has its share of skeptics.
- Motorola Razr (2020) vs. Motorola Razr (2019): A battle on a Razr’s edge
- TikTok says it’s here to stay; ban from U.S. app stores delayed to September 27
- Lego releases new Batman 1989 Batwing set on Batman Day – CNET
- Respawn swings banhammer on Apex Legends players exploiting bugs
- Google reportedly working on new Gmail logo, suggesting upcoming changes
- Trump approves proposed deal for Oracle to acquire U.S. assets of TikTok
- Trump approves TikTok-Oracle deal, he says – CNET
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2020: How to watch the Stars vs. Lightning today without cable – CNET
- Sony apologizes for PlayStation 5 pre-order mess, promises more consoles
- Large bat colony drives National Weather Service’s radar batty – CNET
- TikTok sues Trump again, after his decision on banning downloads of the app – CNET
- The best essential gear for your motorcycle emergency kit – Roadshow
- 2021 Toyota Sienna Platinum is a surprisingly lux family cruiser – Roadshow
- How to add and customize home screen widgets in iOS 14
- Sony says more PS5 consoles are on the way for preorder – CNET
- Emmys 2020 predictions: Who will win in each category – CNET
- Buy an Apple Watch and get a second one for $200 off – CNET
- Get an Apple Watch Series 5 for just $309 – CNET
- How the James Webb Space Telescope will look for life around dead stars
- Giant weights, liquid air, and beyond: How we’ll store energy in the future
- NBA playoffs: How to watch Celtics vs. Heat Game 3 tonight on ESPN – CNET
- The Nintendo Switch is back in stock at GameStop and Amazon – CNET
- iPad Air (4th-gen) vs. Surface Pro 7, Surface Go 2, and Surface Pro X
- The new EVs we’re most excited about – Roadshow
- Touring Superleggera’s Aero 3 is a carbon-clad homage to the racecars of the 1930s – Roadshow
- How to use Roll20
- What to expect from Amazon’s September 2020 event
- First major Marvel’s Avengers patch since launch fixes more than 1,000 issues
- Instant Pod Review: A simple way to start your morning
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Note 10 Plus: I tested both phones, and here’s what I found – CNET
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015