Part of president’s 2017 budget, the “Computer Science for All” initiative would bolster state funding for technology classes in public schools.
In a recent report from Greenlight VR a majority of youths are interested in getting their hands on a virtual reality head-mounted display. Regardless of whether it’s via their parents or money they’ve saved up
Microsoft’s latest Web browser saves users’ Web browsing history while they’re in incognito mode, defeating the entire purpose of the feature. The company has said that it is aware of the issue and that is looking into the issue. The post Microsoft Edge's incognito mode isn't so incognito appeared first on Digital Trends .
Disasters, natural or otherwise, are the reasons IT pros follow the 3-2-1 backup rule: Make three copies, on at least two different media – like the drive on your machine and a USB drive — with at least one copy stored offsite. Here’s how you can do it too. The post Stop procrastinating and backup your damn files already! We’ve got the guide appeared first on Digital Trends .
These taxidermy tributes to Daryl, Merle, Michonne, and the Little Girl zombie from “The Walking Dead” are cute in an undead kind of way. We talk with taxidermy artist Rachael Garcia about her unusual art.
Technically Incorrect: A new study suggests that those who own pets are a little more satisfied with life and dog owners are more conscientious, extroverted and agreeable than cat owners.
Google is going to great heights for Internet. In a new initiative known as Project Skybender, the Silicon Valley giant is looking into employing solar-powered drones to beam down 5G Internet
If recent reports about robots are to be believed, we humans are in quite the pickle.
Psychics have gotten a bad rap lately (and for a long time), but a new experiment at the University of Washington may be bringing ESP closer to the realm of reality.
The creator of critically acclaimed The Witness, Jonathan Blow, voices concerns that the game garnered high popularity on a torrent website.
These video breakdowns from Industrial Light & Magic show how the magic of CGI was used to breathe life into characters like Maz Kanata.
Flicks is a conveniently portable Bluetooth boombox with a projector built right in and all the necessary connections to make flinging a flick onto a big screen about as easy as one could ask for. The post The Bluetooth speaker-projector hybrid makes any wall a movie theater appeared first on Digital Trends
Flicks is a conveniently portable Bluetooth boombox with a projector built right in and all the necessary connections to make flinging a flick onto a big screen about as easy as one could ask for. The post The Bluetooth speaker-projector hybrid makes any wall a movie theater appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thanks to a new service from Google Fiber, the antiquated home phone may be coming into the 21st century. In what looks to be a small-scale experiment of a potentially larger program, Google is offering select customers “Google Fiber Phone.” The post Google Fiber Phone may soon be a thing appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thanks to a new service from Google Fiber, the antiquated home phone may be coming into the 21st century.
Agents Scully and Mulder might have be on the right track in believing in extraterrestrial life. The real-life Central Intelligence Agency publishes declassified UFO documents on its website.
Technically Incorrect: The woman who sued venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins for sex discrimination and lost discovers that her Lyft driver voted against her.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week.
Backpack-friendly desktop computers are becoming increasingly common but they’re hard-pressed for high-performance hardware. After the initial presentation Asus has pulled the curtain on its latest line of mini PCs with a focus on expandable storage. The post The Asus VivoMini VC65 is a mini PC that’s not small on storage appeared first on Digital Trends .
From complications stemming from the radio airwaves it plans to use to the cost of deploying the network, there are many reasons why Starry has its share of skeptics.
- ‘Justice League’: 7 burning questions about what comes next – CNET
- Legend of the seas: a look inside the massive RMS Queen Mary – CNET
- Above and below decks of the beautiful Queen Mary – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: Snow scooters and fully automatic toothbrushes
- Nuraphone hands-on review
- Jaguar Land Rover takes its self-driving cars to public streets
- ‘Slaughterbots’ video warns of the future of fully autonomous weapons
- The Elusive Targets of ‘Hitman’ will return for an encore performance
- AC/DC guitarist and co-founder Malcolm Young dies at 64
- August Smart Lock Third Generation Review
- World’s largest retailer cautiously optimistic about Tesla’s electric big rig
- I went to buy an iPhone X. AT&T told me Galaxy Note 8 is better – CNET
- The Audiophiliac picks the best speakers of 2017 – CNET
- Apple’s Denmark-based data center gets a new neighbor in the form of Google
- Verizon and NFL move forward on deal to expand streaming rights
- This crazy Bluetooth speaker turntable system actually works – CNET
- Visualize thousands of distant worlds in the Periodic Table of Exoplanets
- What the heck is machine learning, and why is it everywhere these days?
- Best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Mudbound,’ ‘The Punisher season 1,’ more
- Breathing dust and hanging on for dear life at this year’s Baja 1000
- The 31 best Black Friday 2017 deals so far – CNET
- Oh baby! ‘Incredibles 2’ teaser launches a Jack-Jack attack – CNET
- Selling your phone or tablet? Here’s how to wipe your Android phone
- Patagonia follows two snowboarders through Scotland in ‘Right to Roam’ film
- The inner workings of surreal mechanical sculptures – CNET
- Whimsical mechanical creatures spring to life, tell stories – CNET
- HomePod delay clouds Apple’s smart speaker future – CNET
- Inside the creative maker spaces proving China can do more than manufacture
- Best Black Friday deals for cord-cutters: Roku, Fire TV and more – CNET
- Weekly Rewind: Bill Gates’ smart city, a robo pillow, our Black Friday favorites