Part of president’s 2017 budget, the “Computer Science for All” initiative would bolster state funding for technology classes in public schools.
In a recent report from Greenlight VR a majority of youths are interested in getting their hands on a virtual reality head-mounted display. Regardless of whether it’s via their parents or money they’ve saved up
Microsoft’s latest Web browser saves users’ Web browsing history while they’re in incognito mode, defeating the entire purpose of the feature. The company has said that it is aware of the issue and that is looking into the issue. The post Microsoft Edge's incognito mode isn't so incognito appeared first on Digital Trends .
Disasters, natural or otherwise, are the reasons IT pros follow the 3-2-1 backup rule: Make three copies, on at least two different media – like the drive on your machine and a USB drive — with at least one copy stored offsite. Here’s how you can do it too. The post Stop procrastinating and backup your damn files already! We’ve got the guide appeared first on Digital Trends .
These taxidermy tributes to Daryl, Merle, Michonne, and the Little Girl zombie from “The Walking Dead” are cute in an undead kind of way. We talk with taxidermy artist Rachael Garcia about her unusual art.
Technically Incorrect: A new study suggests that those who own pets are a little more satisfied with life and dog owners are more conscientious, extroverted and agreeable than cat owners.
Google is going to great heights for Internet. In a new initiative known as Project Skybender, the Silicon Valley giant is looking into employing solar-powered drones to beam down 5G Internet
If recent reports about robots are to be believed, we humans are in quite the pickle.
Psychics have gotten a bad rap lately (and for a long time), but a new experiment at the University of Washington may be bringing ESP closer to the realm of reality.
The creator of critically acclaimed The Witness, Jonathan Blow, voices concerns that the game garnered high popularity on a torrent website.
These video breakdowns from Industrial Light & Magic show how the magic of CGI was used to breathe life into characters like Maz Kanata.
Flicks is a conveniently portable Bluetooth boombox with a projector built right in and all the necessary connections to make flinging a flick onto a big screen about as easy as one could ask for. The post The Bluetooth speaker-projector hybrid makes any wall a movie theater appeared first on Digital Trends
Flicks is a conveniently portable Bluetooth boombox with a projector built right in and all the necessary connections to make flinging a flick onto a big screen about as easy as one could ask for. The post The Bluetooth speaker-projector hybrid makes any wall a movie theater appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thanks to a new service from Google Fiber, the antiquated home phone may be coming into the 21st century. In what looks to be a small-scale experiment of a potentially larger program, Google is offering select customers “Google Fiber Phone.” The post Google Fiber Phone may soon be a thing appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thanks to a new service from Google Fiber, the antiquated home phone may be coming into the 21st century.
Agents Scully and Mulder might have be on the right track in believing in extraterrestrial life. The real-life Central Intelligence Agency publishes declassified UFO documents on its website.
Technically Incorrect: The woman who sued venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins for sex discrimination and lost discovers that her Lyft driver voted against her.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week.
Backpack-friendly desktop computers are becoming increasingly common but they’re hard-pressed for high-performance hardware. After the initial presentation Asus has pulled the curtain on its latest line of mini PCs with a focus on expandable storage. The post The Asus VivoMini VC65 is a mini PC that’s not small on storage appeared first on Digital Trends .
From complications stemming from the radio airwaves it plans to use to the cost of deploying the network, there are many reasons why Starry has its share of skeptics.
- Not happy with the latest? Here’s how to downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10
- Self-contained Winnebago Revel 4×4 lets you stay wherever you can drive
- Going once, going twice: An Apple-1 and a Steve Jobs autograph – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: 8K VR, smoke-free fires, a drone for your home
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ spaceship flies over New York City – CNET
- You and Bambi will both appreciate the new technologies reducing roadkill
- 12 famous faces joining the casts of popular series this fall
- LG UJ7700 TV unboxing and setup: Get this affordable big screen ready to watch
- Watch the first trailer for Wes Anderson’s new stop-motion film ‘Isle of Dogs’
- Explore new and different gaming worlds with 20 of the best indie games
- No frenzied rush at the iPhone 8 launch as consumers hold out for iPhone X
- Amazon dives deeper into food delivery with a new Olo partnership
- Vertical forests are returning nature to cities, one skyscraper at a time
- No hassle, no negotiation: How Care by Volvo could change car buying forever
- ‘Make it so!’ Amazon’s Alexa just got some cool new Star Trek Easter eggs
- Here are OnePlus 5 tips and tricks to help you master the OxygenOS
- Motorcycle buying guide: What to know before buying your first bike
- Premium notebook knockout: ThinkPad X1 Carbon versus the Surface Laptop
- Google Doodle celebrates Asima Chatterjee, pioneering chemist – CNET
- Big for a reason: Behold the Klipsch Forte III speakers – CNET
- Microsoft and Facebook complete 4,000-mile ‘Marea’ undersea cable
- The best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Transparent’ season 4 and more
- 10 milestones in AI history, from neural networks to ‘Jeopardy!’ wins
- Play as Princess Daisy and explore a new world in ‘Super Mario Run’ update
- Get your pup trail-ready with this essential hiking gear for dogs
- Help your hot new processor chill out with the best CPU coolers
- Philips EverPlay BT6900 review
- Five iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus tips and tricks to get the most out of your new phone
- Our favorite Star Trek episodes of all time – CNET
- The coolest cabin in England is actually a converted bus