Part of president’s 2017 budget, the “Computer Science for All” initiative would bolster state funding for technology classes in public schools.
In a recent report from Greenlight VR a majority of youths are interested in getting their hands on a virtual reality head-mounted display. Regardless of whether it’s via their parents or money they’ve saved up
Microsoft’s latest Web browser saves users’ Web browsing history while they’re in incognito mode, defeating the entire purpose of the feature. The company has said that it is aware of the issue and that is looking into the issue. The post Microsoft Edge's incognito mode isn't so incognito appeared first on Digital Trends .
Disasters, natural or otherwise, are the reasons IT pros follow the 3-2-1 backup rule: Make three copies, on at least two different media – like the drive on your machine and a USB drive — with at least one copy stored offsite. Here’s how you can do it too. The post Stop procrastinating and backup your damn files already! We’ve got the guide appeared first on Digital Trends .
These taxidermy tributes to Daryl, Merle, Michonne, and the Little Girl zombie from “The Walking Dead” are cute in an undead kind of way. We talk with taxidermy artist Rachael Garcia about her unusual art.
Technically Incorrect: A new study suggests that those who own pets are a little more satisfied with life and dog owners are more conscientious, extroverted and agreeable than cat owners.
Google is going to great heights for Internet. In a new initiative known as Project Skybender, the Silicon Valley giant is looking into employing solar-powered drones to beam down 5G Internet
If recent reports about robots are to be believed, we humans are in quite the pickle.
Psychics have gotten a bad rap lately (and for a long time), but a new experiment at the University of Washington may be bringing ESP closer to the realm of reality.
The creator of critically acclaimed The Witness, Jonathan Blow, voices concerns that the game garnered high popularity on a torrent website.
These video breakdowns from Industrial Light & Magic show how the magic of CGI was used to breathe life into characters like Maz Kanata.
Flicks is a conveniently portable Bluetooth boombox with a projector built right in and all the necessary connections to make flinging a flick onto a big screen about as easy as one could ask for. The post The Bluetooth speaker-projector hybrid makes any wall a movie theater appeared first on Digital Trends
Flicks is a conveniently portable Bluetooth boombox with a projector built right in and all the necessary connections to make flinging a flick onto a big screen about as easy as one could ask for. The post The Bluetooth speaker-projector hybrid makes any wall a movie theater appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thanks to a new service from Google Fiber, the antiquated home phone may be coming into the 21st century. In what looks to be a small-scale experiment of a potentially larger program, Google is offering select customers “Google Fiber Phone.” The post Google Fiber Phone may soon be a thing appeared first on Digital Trends .
Thanks to a new service from Google Fiber, the antiquated home phone may be coming into the 21st century.
Agents Scully and Mulder might have be on the right track in believing in extraterrestrial life. The real-life Central Intelligence Agency publishes declassified UFO documents on its website.
Technically Incorrect: The woman who sued venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins for sex discrimination and lost discovers that her Lyft driver voted against her.
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week.
Backpack-friendly desktop computers are becoming increasingly common but they’re hard-pressed for high-performance hardware. After the initial presentation Asus has pulled the curtain on its latest line of mini PCs with a focus on expandable storage. The post The Asus VivoMini VC65 is a mini PC that’s not small on storage appeared first on Digital Trends .
From complications stemming from the radio airwaves it plans to use to the cost of deploying the network, there are many reasons why Starry has its share of skeptics.
- YouTube CEO asks creators to ‘take action’ against EU copyright law – CNET
- Oculus exit is latest sign Mark Zuckerberg can’t keep top Facebook execs – CNET
- Richard Branson resigns as chairman of Virgin Hyperloop One – CNET
- Guillermo del Toro to pull the strings behind Netflix’s stop-motion ‘Pinocchio’
- Best Buy is slashing prices on Sony earbuds for a limited time
- NASA scientist confirms Mars volcano isn’t smokin’ hot – CNET
- Lime is apparently opening a physical store in Santa Monica – CNET
- What is antivirus software and how does it work?
- Silo A.I. vacuum storage system tells you when your leftovers are going bad
- Razer loses mobile chief right after launching Razer Phone 2 – CNET
- Tiny NASA spacecraft snaps its first view of Mars – CNET
- Ford will start testing self-driving cars in Washington, DC – Roadshow
- The future of food could make kitchens and grocery stores obsolete
- Faraday Future cuts wages by 20 percent, lays off staff amid financial woes – Roadshow
- Which landmarks are searched for most by creatives? This list has some surprises
- The best smart displays
- White House wants to borrow tech workers from Google, Amazon, says report – CNET
- Get $100 of an Xbox One when you purchase ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’
- The great Facebook exodus – CNET
- These solar-powered water purifiers can produce 30,000 gallons of water per day
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Red Magic Phone vs. Honor Play: Which gaming phone is best?
- How to clean a dryer vent
- Stephen Hawking’s motorized wheelchair is up for auction – CNET
- eBay wants to help you sell your old phone fast with Instant Selling – CNET
- Harnessing Video for Customer Advocacy
- There’s finally a way to trace ‘untraceable’ 3D printed guns
- Tesla’s fabled $35,000 Model 3 on target for first half of 2019 – Roadshow
- Get instant savings on the Instant Pot, now $60 off
- eBay’s new Instant Selling program turns old smartphones into new money
- Halloween slays at box office, and Jamie Lee Curtis tweet goes viral – CNET
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015