Technically Incorrect: Appearing in the popular Web series “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” the president and Jerry Seinfeld are almost funnier than Bill Gates and Seinfeld.
The former heavyweight boxer takes his kid’s hoverboard for a spin and it sends him flying to the floor faster than his first bout with Buster Douglas.
Just Cause 2 gained new life years after its release when a multiplayer mod hit the PC, and it appears that the latest game in the series, Just Cause 3, will receive a similar treatment. The post Just Cause 3 multiplayer is in development appeared first on Digital Trends .
Faraday Future, the Las Vegas-based automotive startup, has revealed a teaser video of its CES-bound concept ahead of its debut. The clip reveals that the autonomous concept will sport lightweight construction materials.
Warner has slated four films to jumpstart its selection of 4K Ultra HD titles: Mad Max: Fury Road, San Andreas, The Lego Movie, and Pan.
Researchers can now successfully pull out instructions from how-to YouTube videos using just artificial intelligence. Could this mean that robots in the future may be able to pick up new skills in a similar way? The post This robot can learn how to perform household tasks by watching YouTube videos appeared first on Digital Trends
We’ll get our first look at Wonder Woman in action in her upcoming solo movie when The CW debuts a sneak peek of that film and a new trailer for Suicide Squad next month on January 19. The post Here's when you'll get your first look at footage from Wonder Woman appeared first on Digital Trends
The Petzi Treat Cam lets you check up on your pet and deliver treats.
Chi-Raq, director Spike Lee’s modern spin on the classic Greek comedy Lysistrata, will be available to watch free for Amazon Prime subscribers on February 4, according to Amazon Studios. The post Spike Lee’s Chi-Raq gets February premiere on Amazon Prime appeared first on Digital Trends
Even if it won’t be until next year when we learn specifications and potential performance, AMD’s next-generation graphics architecture could well be called Polaris, with an emphasis on power efficiency. The post AMD’s next graphics chip architecture could be called Polaris appeared first on Digital Trends
AMC has released a new trailer for the upcoming midseason premiere of The Walking Dead, and it will surely have fans excited for the premiere episode, set to air on Valentine’s Day.
The Ferrari 488 GTB is the subject of a stop-sale order due to a fire risk first discovered in the Ferrari California T. No 488s have actually been sold in the U.S
3D Systems made headlines last year when it developed a pair of prosthetic legs for Derby, a rescue dog that was born with a disability. Now the company is back with a new pair of 3D-printed legs that help Derby walk, run, and even sit like a normal dog.
Microsoft’s latest photography app is an iOS exclusive that optimises your iPhone selfies. The app features editing and image enhancement features, alongside a range of Instagram-style filters to boost your selfies. The post Microsoft Selfie Lets You Capture and Edit Beautiful iPhone Selfies appeared first on Digital Trends .
Samsung is shaking things up for 2016, announcing a bevy of new features coming to its smart TVs, including improved security and the ability to function as the hub of a smart home. The latest announced feature is Sony’s PlayStation Now service.
The bubonic plague is still around and claiming lives. But happily, scientists at SUNY Downstate Medical Center have developed a predictive map with the purpose of identifying areas of the U.S. that are most at risk for plague cases.
BMW may unveil an autonomous concept car to celebrate its 100th anniversary, and may preview technology that could eventually go into production.
Use a magnet to determine if a pan will work with your induction stove.
If you ever wanted to put your PC into a Star Wars Star Destroyer, that’s now possible thanks to custom PC modder Asphiax who has produced an astounding build for a client, complete with custom water cooling and 50 meters of fiber optics.
Alfa Romeo is developing the next generation of the Giulietta hatchback. It will be positioned at the bottom of its lineup because the MiTo won’t be replaced, and it will shift to an enthusiast-approved rear-wheel drive platform. The post Alfisti rejoice: The next Alfa Romeo Giulietta will land in 2017 with rear-wheel drive appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Are ‘sensory videos’ vulgar and pornographic? China says so – CNET
- Instagram debuts IGTV, a standalone app for videos from creators – CNET
- Tinder’s parent company Match Group buys dating app Hinge – CNET
- World Cup 2018 memes: Twitter users are Russian to comment – CNET
- Star Wars Story spinoff movies after Solo said to be on hold – CNET
- Wetsuit filled with heavy gas could increase divers’ survival time by hours
- T. rex, most dinosaurs couldn’t stick out their tongues – CNET
- An MIT chip may power long-lasting, bug-size drones – CNET
- Trump signs order reversing family separation policy after tech, political backlash – CNET
- GM is embracing the future with 3D printing in its factories – Roadshow
- Reeling from the latest ‘Handmaid’s Tale’? We spoke with the woman who wrote it
- Galaxy Note 9 launch date, price, specs, features and other rumors – CNET
- T-Mobile urged to fire Corey Lewandowski for mocking child with Down syndrome – CNET
- Robots and delivery services take over a kitchen-free future, reports says
- Scientists think a form of bacteria could help make Mars hospitable to humans
- Don’t be fooled: Fortnite for Android links on YouTube aren’t legit – CNET
- Would you pay to join a Group? Facebook takes subscriptions for a spin
- Google partnership with Huawei worrying US lawmakers – CNET
- Gourmia GPC400 Smart Pot Pressure Cooker review
- Skip the trip to REI. You can 3D print this camping and backpacking gear at home
- Microsoft withdraws promise of VR support from Xbox One consoles – CNET
- Here’s how to convert your vinyl into a digital format
- The Apple Watch Series 1 has been discounted to an all-time low
- Samsung HW-NW700 soundbar review
- Instagram’s IGTV is a new Stories-like home for vertical long-form videos
- Oppo Find X hands-on review
- Thieves rappel Mission Impossible-style to steal $100K in Apple goods from Best Buy – CNET
- Here’s a real version of that endlessly spinning top from ‘Inception’
- Microsoft’s ‘Andromeda’ device may be a phone after all
- Apple teams with Sesame Workshop on children’s shows – CNET
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015