Technically Incorrect: Appearing in the popular Web series “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” the president and Jerry Seinfeld are almost funnier than Bill Gates and Seinfeld.
The former heavyweight boxer takes his kid’s hoverboard for a spin and it sends him flying to the floor faster than his first bout with Buster Douglas.
Just Cause 2 gained new life years after its release when a multiplayer mod hit the PC, and it appears that the latest game in the series, Just Cause 3, will receive a similar treatment. The post Just Cause 3 multiplayer is in development appeared first on Digital Trends .
Faraday Future, the Las Vegas-based automotive startup, has revealed a teaser video of its CES-bound concept ahead of its debut. The clip reveals that the autonomous concept will sport lightweight construction materials.
Warner has slated four films to jumpstart its selection of 4K Ultra HD titles: Mad Max: Fury Road, San Andreas, The Lego Movie, and Pan.
Researchers can now successfully pull out instructions from how-to YouTube videos using just artificial intelligence. Could this mean that robots in the future may be able to pick up new skills in a similar way? The post This robot can learn how to perform household tasks by watching YouTube videos appeared first on Digital Trends
We’ll get our first look at Wonder Woman in action in her upcoming solo movie when The CW debuts a sneak peek of that film and a new trailer for Suicide Squad next month on January 19. The post Here's when you'll get your first look at footage from Wonder Woman appeared first on Digital Trends
The Petzi Treat Cam lets you check up on your pet and deliver treats.
Chi-Raq, director Spike Lee’s modern spin on the classic Greek comedy Lysistrata, will be available to watch free for Amazon Prime subscribers on February 4, according to Amazon Studios. The post Spike Lee’s Chi-Raq gets February premiere on Amazon Prime appeared first on Digital Trends
Even if it won’t be until next year when we learn specifications and potential performance, AMD’s next-generation graphics architecture could well be called Polaris, with an emphasis on power efficiency. The post AMD’s next graphics chip architecture could be called Polaris appeared first on Digital Trends
AMC has released a new trailer for the upcoming midseason premiere of The Walking Dead, and it will surely have fans excited for the premiere episode, set to air on Valentine’s Day.
The Ferrari 488 GTB is the subject of a stop-sale order due to a fire risk first discovered in the Ferrari California T. No 488s have actually been sold in the U.S
3D Systems made headlines last year when it developed a pair of prosthetic legs for Derby, a rescue dog that was born with a disability. Now the company is back with a new pair of 3D-printed legs that help Derby walk, run, and even sit like a normal dog.
Microsoft’s latest photography app is an iOS exclusive that optimises your iPhone selfies. The app features editing and image enhancement features, alongside a range of Instagram-style filters to boost your selfies. The post Microsoft Selfie Lets You Capture and Edit Beautiful iPhone Selfies appeared first on Digital Trends .
Samsung is shaking things up for 2016, announcing a bevy of new features coming to its smart TVs, including improved security and the ability to function as the hub of a smart home. The latest announced feature is Sony’s PlayStation Now service.
The bubonic plague is still around and claiming lives. But happily, scientists at SUNY Downstate Medical Center have developed a predictive map with the purpose of identifying areas of the U.S. that are most at risk for plague cases.
BMW may unveil an autonomous concept car to celebrate its 100th anniversary, and may preview technology that could eventually go into production.
Use a magnet to determine if a pan will work with your induction stove.
If you ever wanted to put your PC into a Star Wars Star Destroyer, that’s now possible thanks to custom PC modder Asphiax who has produced an astounding build for a client, complete with custom water cooling and 50 meters of fiber optics.
Alfa Romeo is developing the next generation of the Giulietta hatchback. It will be positioned at the bottom of its lineup because the MiTo won’t be replaced, and it will shift to an enthusiast-approved rear-wheel drive platform. The post Alfisti rejoice: The next Alfa Romeo Giulietta will land in 2017 with rear-wheel drive appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015