Technically Incorrect: Appearing in the popular Web series “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” the president and Jerry Seinfeld are almost funnier than Bill Gates and Seinfeld.
The former heavyweight boxer takes his kid’s hoverboard for a spin and it sends him flying to the floor faster than his first bout with Buster Douglas.
Just Cause 2 gained new life years after its release when a multiplayer mod hit the PC, and it appears that the latest game in the series, Just Cause 3, will receive a similar treatment. The post Just Cause 3 multiplayer is in development appeared first on Digital Trends .
Faraday Future, the Las Vegas-based automotive startup, has revealed a teaser video of its CES-bound concept ahead of its debut. The clip reveals that the autonomous concept will sport lightweight construction materials.
Warner has slated four films to jumpstart its selection of 4K Ultra HD titles: Mad Max: Fury Road, San Andreas, The Lego Movie, and Pan.
Researchers can now successfully pull out instructions from how-to YouTube videos using just artificial intelligence. Could this mean that robots in the future may be able to pick up new skills in a similar way? The post This robot can learn how to perform household tasks by watching YouTube videos appeared first on Digital Trends
We’ll get our first look at Wonder Woman in action in her upcoming solo movie when The CW debuts a sneak peek of that film and a new trailer for Suicide Squad next month on January 19. The post Here's when you'll get your first look at footage from Wonder Woman appeared first on Digital Trends
The Petzi Treat Cam lets you check up on your pet and deliver treats.
Chi-Raq, director Spike Lee’s modern spin on the classic Greek comedy Lysistrata, will be available to watch free for Amazon Prime subscribers on February 4, according to Amazon Studios. The post Spike Lee’s Chi-Raq gets February premiere on Amazon Prime appeared first on Digital Trends
Even if it won’t be until next year when we learn specifications and potential performance, AMD’s next-generation graphics architecture could well be called Polaris, with an emphasis on power efficiency. The post AMD’s next graphics chip architecture could be called Polaris appeared first on Digital Trends
AMC has released a new trailer for the upcoming midseason premiere of The Walking Dead, and it will surely have fans excited for the premiere episode, set to air on Valentine’s Day.
The Ferrari 488 GTB is the subject of a stop-sale order due to a fire risk first discovered in the Ferrari California T. No 488s have actually been sold in the U.S
3D Systems made headlines last year when it developed a pair of prosthetic legs for Derby, a rescue dog that was born with a disability. Now the company is back with a new pair of 3D-printed legs that help Derby walk, run, and even sit like a normal dog.
Microsoft’s latest photography app is an iOS exclusive that optimises your iPhone selfies. The app features editing and image enhancement features, alongside a range of Instagram-style filters to boost your selfies. The post Microsoft Selfie Lets You Capture and Edit Beautiful iPhone Selfies appeared first on Digital Trends .
Samsung is shaking things up for 2016, announcing a bevy of new features coming to its smart TVs, including improved security and the ability to function as the hub of a smart home. The latest announced feature is Sony’s PlayStation Now service.
The bubonic plague is still around and claiming lives. But happily, scientists at SUNY Downstate Medical Center have developed a predictive map with the purpose of identifying areas of the U.S. that are most at risk for plague cases.
BMW may unveil an autonomous concept car to celebrate its 100th anniversary, and may preview technology that could eventually go into production.
Use a magnet to determine if a pan will work with your induction stove.
If you ever wanted to put your PC into a Star Wars Star Destroyer, that’s now possible thanks to custom PC modder Asphiax who has produced an astounding build for a client, complete with custom water cooling and 50 meters of fiber optics.
Alfa Romeo is developing the next generation of the Giulietta hatchback. It will be positioned at the bottom of its lineup because the MiTo won’t be replaced, and it will shift to an enthusiast-approved rear-wheel drive platform. The post Alfisti rejoice: The next Alfa Romeo Giulietta will land in 2017 with rear-wheel drive appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Defense Distributed founder arrested in Taiwan
- Comcast buys Sky, beating out Fox – CNET
- How beneficial is ECG in the new Apple Watch? We asked an expert
- Twitter squashes security bug leaking direct messages since 2017
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai pens memo warning employees against bias – CNET
- Master your iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max with our favorite tips and tricks
- This starter audiophile system sounds outrageously good for $88 – CNET
- NAD’s Bluetooth Viso HP70: Ready for audiophile prime time? – CNET
- NAD’s Bluetooth Viso HP70: Ready for audiophile prime time? – CNET
- BlackBerry Key2 LE vs. BlackBerry Key2: Which productivity titan reigns supreme?
- How to sign up for Amazon Prime
- Here’s what was missing from Amazon’s crazy event this week – CNET
- The first Android phone was an ugly thing, and I loved it – CNET
- Watch Android Auto and Apple CarPlay slug it out in a Mazda CX-9 – Roadshow
- Oracle’s Earnings Angst
- iPhone XS vs. sidewalk: Did it survive our drop test? – CNET
- Save hundreds on a new computer during the Lenovo September sale
- Echo Show hands-on review
- Second-gen vs. third-gen Echo Dot: What’s the difference?
- 5 lessons from Amazon’s head-spinning, head-splitting Alexa fiesta
- Enter to win* swag from your favorite antihero! – CNET
- You can now watch The Room for free on YouTube – CNET
- Sexy Handmaid’s Tale costume gets pulled because duh – CNET
- Hateful software kills our enthusiasm for newcomer Realme’s $155 Android phone
- Toyota to finally support Android Auto, report says – Roadshow
- At Bonneville, a 210-mph Volkswagen Jetta is nothing unusual
- Join our Apple Core Sweepstakes to win* a brand-new phone! – CNET
- Telltale Games officially shutting down, only a skeleton crew remains – CNET
- Maniac on Netflix: Jonah Hill and Emma Stone get weird, and it works – CNET
- Red Hydrogen One looks badass in titanium, just like a Terminator should – CNET
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015