In the midst of holiday travel, one New York mother took the time to write a public thank you to a Southwest Airline flight attendant, who worked her magic on a nine month old baby boy. The post This viral Facebook post will really make you appreciate flight attendants appeared first on Digital Trends .
2015 saw the release of several impressive, important products, but the market overall continued to shrink, and many have suffered.
A mysterious glitch on Facebook altered friendship statuses across the network today, triggering messages congratulating users on celebrating 46 years of friendship as of Thursday, December 31, 2016. The post Besties abound: Facebook glitch triggers '46 years of friendship' messages appeared first on Digital Trends .
In a policy change, the tech giant will let users of online services such as Outlook.com email know if they’ve become targets of government-sponsored attackers.
Publisher Square Enix revealed that a remastered version of its classic role-playing game Final Fantasy IX is due to launch for PCs and mobile platforms in Japan next year with an array of exclusive features and enhancements.
Oculus Touch, the motion-based controller designed to accompany the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, will not ship until “the second half of 2016,” the manufacturer announced Thursday. The post The Oculus Touch controller isn’t coming out until the second half of 2016 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Google’s Pixel C brings high-end performance to Android, but with a steep price, this powerful 2-in-1 tablet presents something of a conundrum. The post Google Pixel C review appeared first on Digital Trends .
After unveiling the world’s smallest quadcopter last April, the UAV company Axis is back with the world’s smallest first-person-view drone called the VIDIUS. Just under an inch tall, the VIDIUS is the definition of diminutive. The post Say hello to VIDIUS, the world’s smallest first-person-view camera drone appeared first on Digital Trends
Alt rockers Kings of Leon have started ‘pre-production’ for the group’s seventh record and hope to finish recording by the end of 2016. The Grammy-winning rocker brothers are best known for ’08 radio hits Use Somebody and Sex on Fire. The post King’s of Leon dish on new record for 2016, New Year’s Eve bash in Nashville appeared first on Digital Trends .
A new report suggests that Mercedes-Benz is developing an EV platform that will eventually underpin four all-new models. Called EVA, the architecture will initially lay the foundation for an electric sedan due in 2018 that slots between the C and E-Classes
In what may be the best and easiest anger management treatment for the 2016 election cycle yet, there is now a Chrome filter that will get Donald Trump out of your version of the Internet. The post This brilliant new Chrome extension blocks out everything related to Donald Trump appeared first on Digital Trends .
Netflix has launched a series of New Year’s Eve countdowns for kids that will allow parents to celebrate with the kids before bedtime, before the clock officially strikes 12 and the parents-only parties begin The post Six Netflix specials let kids ring in the new year early so parents can party down appeared first on Digital Trends .
Lose pounds or just get in shape with the best iPhone health and fitness apps. From tools for tracking calories to workout companions and even a sleep monitor app to make waking up easier. The post Best iPhone fitness apps appeared first on Digital Trends .
Social media platforms such as Weibo have become increasingly important tools to researchers in China for monitoring and managing bird flu outbreaks, allowing real-time data not available with traditional methods. The post Social networking examined in tracking infectious disease outbreaks in China appeared first on Digital Trends .
Twitter for Mac users can look forward to much less eye strain when viewing tweets in the early or late hours, as the latest update has added a dark mode. It also lets you quote tweets and send DMs to some 50 people. The post 50-person private notes and dark mode added to Twitter for Mac appeared first on Digital Trends
The Commander in Chief guest stars on season premiere of Jerry Seinfeld’s Web series, “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.”
Running a modified version of Pokemon on a PS4?
Meet Babypod, a small intravaginal device that is a lot like a tampon equipped with speakers. Because your insides (and your baby) deserve to hear what you hear….sorta.
We think automakers should follow our example and make new year’s resolutions, so we’ve taken the liberty of offering a few suggestions of how they can improve their image, the environment, and their products. The post 5 resolutions car companies should make for 2016 (listen up, VW) appeared first on Digital Trends .
Chuggiti Beeracus! The Unofficial Quidditch Pong website lays out the rules and materials needed to turn the ordinary drinking game Pong into an epic showdown of competitive wizarding.
- YouTube CEO asks creators to ‘take action’ against EU copyright law – CNET
- Oculus exit is latest sign Mark Zuckerberg can’t keep top Facebook execs – CNET
- Richard Branson resigns as chairman of Virgin Hyperloop One – CNET
- Guillermo del Toro to pull the strings behind Netflix’s stop-motion ‘Pinocchio’
- Best Buy is slashing prices on Sony earbuds for a limited time
- NASA scientist confirms Mars volcano isn’t smokin’ hot – CNET
- Lime is apparently opening a physical store in Santa Monica – CNET
- What is antivirus software and how does it work?
- Silo A.I. vacuum storage system tells you when your leftovers are going bad
- Razer loses mobile chief right after launching Razer Phone 2 – CNET
- Tiny NASA spacecraft snaps its first view of Mars – CNET
- Ford will start testing self-driving cars in Washington, DC – Roadshow
- The future of food could make kitchens and grocery stores obsolete
- Faraday Future cuts wages by 20 percent, lays off staff amid financial woes – Roadshow
- Which landmarks are searched for most by creatives? This list has some surprises
- The best smart displays
- White House wants to borrow tech workers from Google, Amazon, says report – CNET
- Get $100 of an Xbox One when you purchase ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’
- The great Facebook exodus – CNET
- These solar-powered water purifiers can produce 30,000 gallons of water per day
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Red Magic Phone vs. Honor Play: Which gaming phone is best?
- How to clean a dryer vent
- Stephen Hawking’s motorized wheelchair is up for auction – CNET
- eBay wants to help you sell your old phone fast with Instant Selling – CNET
- Harnessing Video for Customer Advocacy
- There’s finally a way to trace ‘untraceable’ 3D printed guns
- Tesla’s fabled $35,000 Model 3 on target for first half of 2019 – Roadshow
- Get instant savings on the Instant Pot, now $60 off
- eBay’s new Instant Selling program turns old smartphones into new money
- Halloween slays at box office, and Jamie Lee Curtis tweet goes viral – CNET
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015