Adele is far and away the biggest thing in pop music, with her latest album 25 becoming the biggest debut in the history of the charts, immediately making her the year’s top-selling artist.
Amazon’s 4K Fire TV works with Alexa, and she can now help control your smart home.
Thanks to an anti-aging drug that is scheduled to begin human trials shortly, scientists believe they may have found a way to stop the body from falling victim to the perils of old age. The post You could stay forever young (or young for a long time) with this diabetes drug appeared first on Digital Trends .
If you use messaging services Whatsapp and Telegram, you may have noticed that Telegram-related links sent in Whatsapp now appear to be treated like spam. The issue came about after a recent Whatsapp update.
Cyber Monday always plays second fiddle to Black Friday, but that doesn’t mean online retailers aren’t racking up huge sales. This year’s Cyber Monday is on track to shatter previous records with a whopping 14 percent increase over last year. The post Cyber Monday is on target to be the largest online sales day ever appeared first on Digital Trends .
Sonos is about to be the first manufacturer to support the Apple Music streaming service via its beta program.
In a new profile, the famous director discusses the notorious shootout and explains why he’ll be watching “A Force Awakens” after taking “a deep breath.”
Coldplay become CGI chimps in the British alt rockers’ latest music video, thanks to the help of none other than performance-capture master Andy Serkis. The track is the first single from the band’s upcoming seventh record, A Head Full of Dreams
No more waiting for the Transparent season 2 premiere! Fans in the U.S.
The Swiss watchmaker partners with Visa on its first foray into wearable tech. The Swatch Bellamy will sport an NFC chip, enabling contactless payments
The embodiments of two of the top video game franchises of all time go head-to-head to determine which one reigns supreme.
BlackBerry on Monday announced that it will cease operations in Pakistan at the end of the year. The move is the result of a shutdown order from the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority, which in July notified the company that its BlackBerry Enterprise Service servers would no longer be allowed to operate in the country beginning in December for what it said were security concerns. The government wanted to monitor all BES traffic, including every BES BBM message and BBS email, prompting the decision to leave the country, the company said.
After watching this “Force Awakens” mashup, you may never see the embarrassing “Star Wars Holiday Special” the same way again.
California EV startup Faraday Future will reportedly reveal its Tesla Model S rival at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show in January. The LA-based automaker is backed by Chinese billionaire Jia Yueting
Sodium is a lot more plentiful than lithium, so sodium-ion batteries could mean cost savings for every gadget lover. And there’s been a breakthrough
An algorithm can predict the success or failure of a relationship based on changes in each partner’s tone of voice while in couples therapy. The algorithm delivers more accurate predictions than human relationship experts coding the same conversations
Sure, it’s one of the largest automakers in the world, but to continue Henry Ford’s promise of freedom through mobility, it has to be so much more. The post To become a better car company, Ford had to become a technology company appeared first on Digital Trends .
It never hurts to line up your next project before you finish your current one. With his adaptation of Dan Brown’s Inferno still in post-production, director Ron Howard has been tapped to bring another book to the big screen. The post Ron Howard to take on The Girl Before after Dan Brown’s Inferno appeared first on Digital Trends .
Your home’s wireless router can make the difference between an Internet connection that works like magic and one that does little but display a “buffering” screen. Here’s what you must know to make the right choice. The post Confused about Wi-Fi routers?
Samsung has filed patents for devices that feature flexible displays. The patents include a scrollable tube where users pull the display out, a flexible phone that acts like a book, and a bendable phone. The post Get ready to roll: Samsung patents show flexible, foldable phones and tablets appeared first on Digital Trends .
- Oh, it’s that guy! You know these actors’ faces, we’ll tell you their names
- Facebook suspends Cambridge Analytica for misuse of personal data
- Facebook’s Express Wi-Fi offers internet service to developing countries
- A typo in ‘Civilization VI’ game code can ‘yeild’ some strange A.I. behavior
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know – CNET
- Do more with your drone: 5 things you can do with a UAV (aside from taking photos)
- Data of 50M Facebook users obtained by Trump-linked firm – CNET
- US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller – CNET
- Industry insider advises Spotify to look to Netflix for inspiration
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Apple iPhone X: Tough competition at the top
- Severe solar storms could stop self-driving cars dead in their tracks
- In bid to compete with Amazon, Walmart files patents for farming drones
- Shure’s $3,000 KSE1500 headphones make for an ear-opening experience – CNET
- NASA’s planet-hunting deep space telescope is about to run out of fuel
- NCAA upset kings UMBC share close relationship with Fortnite – CNET
- Computers can’t keep shrinking, but they’ll keep getting better. Here’s how
- New Windows 10 Skip Ahead build forces Mail app users to open links in Edge
- Cosmetics giant L’Oreal buys AR beauty company ModiFace
- Video of skilift malfunction shows skiers being violently flung into the air
- What is USB OTG? Here’s how to use USB drives and more on your Galaxy S9
- What is RAM?
- VW electric Pikes Peak race car has shades of I.D. – Roadshow
- How to make GIFs with Photoshop (or these free alternatives)
- How to make coasters that connect guests to your Wi-Fi with a single tap
- March Madness indeed! UVA goes down and all brackets go bust – CNET
- Facebook bans Trump-linked campaign data firm – CNET
- CNET Asks: Are you excited about the new Fitbit Versa? – CNET
- It’s only business: BlackBerry Motion vs. LG G6 camera shootout
- SmartThings ADT Home Security Starter Kit Review
- Boeing’s new 737 MAX 7 airplane completes first test flight – CNET
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015