Streaming devices are continuing to grow in popularity, and when it comes to digital media streamers, Google Chromecast has been snatching up the biggest global market share, according to a new report.
The recent documentary about the celebrated French electronic group, Daft Punk Unchained, airs on Showtime on December 10. It features interviews with Daft Punk as well as key collaborators. The post Revealing new Daft Punk documentary comes to Showtime on December 10 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Grandfathered AT&T unlimited data customers will see their monthly bill jump from $30 to $35. The price hike is a first for AT&T, which stopped offering the plan to new customers seven years ago
Developed by a team at the University of Utah, Xandem Home is a security system that uses radio waves to detect motion.
Feel like smartphones aren’t that great for productivity? Take a look at the SyncPhone — it’s a smartphone running the desktop version of Windows 10
A pink R2 unit called R2-KT will appear in the new Star Wars film, donated to the film in memory of Katie Johnson, a young fan who passed away a decade earlier from an inoperable brain tumor. The post New Star Wars film will honor fallen fan with special pink R2 unit appeared first on Digital Trends
Aiming to keep khakis clean of urine droplets, a team of researchers turn to moss to develop an insert that will grab more pee.
The China-based company BoyaLife announced it plans on opening the world’s largest animal cloning facility near Beijing in 2016. Once operational, it will supply 5 percent of the meat eaten in China
Sonos owners will soon be able to use Apple Music on their wireless multiroom speakers.
There’s a Star Wars explanation for the brief viral video of a Coca-Cola can that is entertaining an entire fandom.
Got extra cash to blow on a luxury accessory with a plumber and a mushroom? Decorate your wrist with a Super Mario watch.
A recently discovered bug in Fallout 4 afflicts players with permanently blurred vision that persists across extended gameplay sessions and character resets. User-made workarounds offer possible solutions while we await a fix. The post Fallout 4 blurred vision bug has no official fix, but workarounds exist appeared first on Digital Trends .
Bugatti has confirmed that its Chiron supercar — the successor the widely popular Veyron — will officially debut at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show in March. The vehicle is expected to be a hybrid with nearly 1,500 horsepower on tap
Anyone still on one of the grandfathered plans will see a $5 increase starting in February.
Sony is ending support for the PlayStation Portable’s digital storefront in Japan next year, rendering the PlayStation Store permanently inaccessible via the company’s legacy portable console. The post Sony shutting down PSP's digital storefront in 2016 appeared first on Digital Trends .
A televised special featuring Nintendo’s Mario Kart 8 will air on Disney XD in December, continuing the network’s foray into eSports coverage and following up on a previous Nintendo World Championships event. The post Disney XD doubles-down on eSports with upcoming Mario Kart 8 special appeared first on Digital Trends .
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on, in fact, that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of everything.
ShiftWear wants you to get personal with its “badass sneakers” that can display custom designs on a whim using an E Ink display and an app. The sneakers are up on Kickstarter, and they come in three different styles.
As 4K Ultra HD TVs find their way into more homes, DirecTV has plans to make 4K content more accessible. The company has confirmed that it plans to launch a live 4K service in early 2016 and is currently testing sports transmissions.
The toymaker stores personal data and photos in a way that may be easy for hackers to access. Also, Amazon shows off its latest design for delivery drones.
- Not happy with the latest? Here’s how to downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10
- Self-contained Winnebago Revel 4×4 lets you stay wherever you can drive
- Going once, going twice: An Apple-1 and a Steve Jobs autograph – CNET
- Awesome tech you can’t buy yet: 8K VR, smoke-free fires, a drone for your home
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ spaceship flies over New York City – CNET
- You and Bambi will both appreciate the new technologies reducing roadkill
- 12 famous faces joining the casts of popular series this fall
- LG UJ7700 TV unboxing and setup: Get this affordable big screen ready to watch
- Watch the first trailer for Wes Anderson’s new stop-motion film ‘Isle of Dogs’
- Explore new and different gaming worlds with 20 of the best indie games
- No frenzied rush at the iPhone 8 launch as consumers hold out for iPhone X
- Amazon dives deeper into food delivery with a new Olo partnership
- Vertical forests are returning nature to cities, one skyscraper at a time
- No hassle, no negotiation: How Care by Volvo could change car buying forever
- ‘Make it so!’ Amazon’s Alexa just got some cool new Star Trek Easter eggs
- Here are OnePlus 5 tips and tricks to help you master the OxygenOS
- Motorcycle buying guide: What to know before buying your first bike
- Premium notebook knockout: ThinkPad X1 Carbon versus the Surface Laptop
- Google Doodle celebrates Asima Chatterjee, pioneering chemist – CNET
- Big for a reason: Behold the Klipsch Forte III speakers – CNET
- Microsoft and Facebook complete 4,000-mile ‘Marea’ undersea cable
- The best new shows and movies to stream: ‘Transparent’ season 4 and more
- 10 milestones in AI history, from neural networks to ‘Jeopardy!’ wins
- Play as Princess Daisy and explore a new world in ‘Super Mario Run’ update
- Get your pup trail-ready with this essential hiking gear for dogs
- Help your hot new processor chill out with the best CPU coolers
- Philips EverPlay BT6900 review
- Five iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus tips and tricks to get the most out of your new phone
- Our favorite Star Trek episodes of all time – CNET
- The coolest cabin in England is actually a converted bus