Streaming devices are continuing to grow in popularity, and when it comes to digital media streamers, Google Chromecast has been snatching up the biggest global market share, according to a new report.
The recent documentary about the celebrated French electronic group, Daft Punk Unchained, airs on Showtime on December 10. It features interviews with Daft Punk as well as key collaborators. The post Revealing new Daft Punk documentary comes to Showtime on December 10 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Grandfathered AT&T unlimited data customers will see their monthly bill jump from $30 to $35. The price hike is a first for AT&T, which stopped offering the plan to new customers seven years ago
Developed by a team at the University of Utah, Xandem Home is a security system that uses radio waves to detect motion.
Feel like smartphones aren’t that great for productivity? Take a look at the SyncPhone — it’s a smartphone running the desktop version of Windows 10
A pink R2 unit called R2-KT will appear in the new Star Wars film, donated to the film in memory of Katie Johnson, a young fan who passed away a decade earlier from an inoperable brain tumor. The post New Star Wars film will honor fallen fan with special pink R2 unit appeared first on Digital Trends
Aiming to keep khakis clean of urine droplets, a team of researchers turn to moss to develop an insert that will grab more pee.
The China-based company BoyaLife announced it plans on opening the world’s largest animal cloning facility near Beijing in 2016. Once operational, it will supply 5 percent of the meat eaten in China
Sonos owners will soon be able to use Apple Music on their wireless multiroom speakers.
There’s a Star Wars explanation for the brief viral video of a Coca-Cola can that is entertaining an entire fandom.
Got extra cash to blow on a luxury accessory with a plumber and a mushroom? Decorate your wrist with a Super Mario watch.
A recently discovered bug in Fallout 4 afflicts players with permanently blurred vision that persists across extended gameplay sessions and character resets. User-made workarounds offer possible solutions while we await a fix. The post Fallout 4 blurred vision bug has no official fix, but workarounds exist appeared first on Digital Trends .
Bugatti has confirmed that its Chiron supercar — the successor the widely popular Veyron — will officially debut at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show in March. The vehicle is expected to be a hybrid with nearly 1,500 horsepower on tap
Anyone still on one of the grandfathered plans will see a $5 increase starting in February.
Sony is ending support for the PlayStation Portable’s digital storefront in Japan next year, rendering the PlayStation Store permanently inaccessible via the company’s legacy portable console. The post Sony shutting down PSP's digital storefront in 2016 appeared first on Digital Trends .
A televised special featuring Nintendo’s Mario Kart 8 will air on Disney XD in December, continuing the network’s foray into eSports coverage and following up on a previous Nintendo World Championships event. The post Disney XD doubles-down on eSports with upcoming Mario Kart 8 special appeared first on Digital Trends .
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on, in fact, that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of everything.
ShiftWear wants you to get personal with its “badass sneakers” that can display custom designs on a whim using an E Ink display and an app. The sneakers are up on Kickstarter, and they come in three different styles.
As 4K Ultra HD TVs find their way into more homes, DirecTV has plans to make 4K content more accessible. The company has confirmed that it plans to launch a live 4K service in early 2016 and is currently testing sports transmissions.
The toymaker stores personal data and photos in a way that may be easy for hackers to access. Also, Amazon shows off its latest design for delivery drones.
- Toyota’s Japanese market-only Century luxury sedan costs as much as two Lexuses
- Carfection: For the love of cars Podcast, Ep. 2 – Le Mans, Miatas and more – Roadshow
- Going, going, gone! A rare Ferrari 250 GTO is set to break auction records
- World Cup memes 2018: Mexico wins again, Germany hangs on – CNET
- Tesla to downsize solar panel production as part of wider job cuts
- Security researcher gets around iPhone passcode limit – CNET
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Cabriolet review
- MIT researchers develop a robot system controlled by brainwaves
- Restaurant gets Yelp-bombed for asking Sarah Sanders to leave – CNET
- Facebook wants to help you spend less time on Facebook
- Fluance’s $200 stereo Bluetooth speakers sound is almost too good to be true – CNET
- MTV wants to reboot the ‘90s with ‘Aeon Flux,’ ‘Daria,’ and ‘Made’
- Crazy expensive amplifier thrills headphone aficionados – CNET
- 2018 iPhone could be cheaper than iPhone X, and will USB-C replace Lightning? – CNET
- From Elastigirl to Edna, how Incredibles 2 women kick butt – CNET
- Luvmyhike is the app that helps you get in shape for adventure
- How L’Oréal designed the UV Sense to fit on your fingernail
- 2019 Chevy Blazer: Top 10 things you need to know – Roadshow
- The best convection ovens of 2018
- Live like a (coddled) astronaut in this lunar lander-inspired tiny home
- Wu-Tang Clan is recording a new album for 25th anniversary – CNET
- The car dashboard is dead, long live touchscreens! But give us better apps
- Cruise the streets in style and comfort on Blix’s new Sol electric bike
- Mercedes is temporarily giving the boot to its PHEVs – Roadshow
- Your love of e-commerce won’t be ruined by more sales taxes – CNET
- Amazon Flings Opens Prime Wardrobe Doors
- Galaxy S9 vs. Pixel 2: Which Android phone should you buy? – CNET
- Like a vice principal in the sky, this A.I. spots fights before they happen
- The 30 best albums of 2018 (so far)
- Electric GT race series takes Tesla’s Ludicrous mode to the track
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015