Streaming devices are continuing to grow in popularity, and when it comes to digital media streamers, Google Chromecast has been snatching up the biggest global market share, according to a new report.
The recent documentary about the celebrated French electronic group, Daft Punk Unchained, airs on Showtime on December 10. It features interviews with Daft Punk as well as key collaborators. The post Revealing new Daft Punk documentary comes to Showtime on December 10 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Grandfathered AT&T unlimited data customers will see their monthly bill jump from $30 to $35. The price hike is a first for AT&T, which stopped offering the plan to new customers seven years ago
Developed by a team at the University of Utah, Xandem Home is a security system that uses radio waves to detect motion.
Feel like smartphones aren’t that great for productivity? Take a look at the SyncPhone — it’s a smartphone running the desktop version of Windows 10
A pink R2 unit called R2-KT will appear in the new Star Wars film, donated to the film in memory of Katie Johnson, a young fan who passed away a decade earlier from an inoperable brain tumor. The post New Star Wars film will honor fallen fan with special pink R2 unit appeared first on Digital Trends
Aiming to keep khakis clean of urine droplets, a team of researchers turn to moss to develop an insert that will grab more pee.
The China-based company BoyaLife announced it plans on opening the world’s largest animal cloning facility near Beijing in 2016. Once operational, it will supply 5 percent of the meat eaten in China
Sonos owners will soon be able to use Apple Music on their wireless multiroom speakers.
There’s a Star Wars explanation for the brief viral video of a Coca-Cola can that is entertaining an entire fandom.
Got extra cash to blow on a luxury accessory with a plumber and a mushroom? Decorate your wrist with a Super Mario watch.
A recently discovered bug in Fallout 4 afflicts players with permanently blurred vision that persists across extended gameplay sessions and character resets. User-made workarounds offer possible solutions while we await a fix. The post Fallout 4 blurred vision bug has no official fix, but workarounds exist appeared first on Digital Trends .
Bugatti has confirmed that its Chiron supercar — the successor the widely popular Veyron — will officially debut at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show in March. The vehicle is expected to be a hybrid with nearly 1,500 horsepower on tap
Anyone still on one of the grandfathered plans will see a $5 increase starting in February.
Sony is ending support for the PlayStation Portable’s digital storefront in Japan next year, rendering the PlayStation Store permanently inaccessible via the company’s legacy portable console. The post Sony shutting down PSP's digital storefront in 2016 appeared first on Digital Trends .
A televised special featuring Nintendo’s Mario Kart 8 will air on Disney XD in December, continuing the network’s foray into eSports coverage and following up on a previous Nintendo World Championships event. The post Disney XD doubles-down on eSports with upcoming Mario Kart 8 special appeared first on Digital Trends .
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on, in fact, that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of everything.
ShiftWear wants you to get personal with its “badass sneakers” that can display custom designs on a whim using an E Ink display and an app. The sneakers are up on Kickstarter, and they come in three different styles.
As 4K Ultra HD TVs find their way into more homes, DirecTV has plans to make 4K content more accessible. The company has confirmed that it plans to launch a live 4K service in early 2016 and is currently testing sports transmissions.
The toymaker stores personal data and photos in a way that may be easy for hackers to access. Also, Amazon shows off its latest design for delivery drones.
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept lands in Beijing with wild styling – Roadshow
- Google made some poor soul run a crab gauntlet for Street View – CNET
- YouTube removed 8M videos in 3 months, with machines doing most of the work
- Monkey can’t sue to copyright protect selfie, court rules – CNET
- This concert wristband tests if your drink has been spiked – CNET
- Britain’s best-known money-saving expert sues Facebook over fake ads
- Airbus’ latest A350 aircraft to break record for longest commercial flight
- Apple hires former Samsung vice president to tackle Korea: report – CNET
- Avengers: Infinity War early verdict say it’s ‘Epic beyond compare’ – CNET
- The Venom trailer slimes its way online and finally shows Venom – CNET
- Crazy images caught on Google Street View – CNET
- The Avengers: Infinity War cast hit the red carpet and Vin Diesel’s jacket is so Groot – CNET
- Falcon Northwest Tiki 2018 review
- YouTube removed 8.3 million videos in 3 months – CNET
- LG G7 ThinQ image leak tells us four important things – CNET
- Yamaha adds wireless rear capabilities to 2018 receivers – CNET
- DxO Labs files for bankruptcy in France, according to legal notice
- Best Smart Garden Products
- Tipoon is a tiny pop-up camper that triples in size at the campsite
- Digital Trends unveils Holiday Gift Guide packed with tech products
- Apple’s Tim Cook says people don’t want iOS and MacOS to merge. What do you say?
- Yamaha ditches the wires with new MusicCast Surround receivers and speakers
- Alphabet beats estimates with Nest in Google fold – CNET
- UK firm ULEMCo built a semi-truck that burns hydrogen, not diesel – Roadshow
- Apple v. Samsung retrial won’t see Cook, Ive take the stand – CNET
- New code in Windows 10 preview hint at a Surface Phone arrival
- Game of Thrones meets Rick and Morty in Pickle Rick commentary – CNET
- Behind the scenes at Alexa’s laboratory – CNET
- Razer creates one of the world’s largest virtual credits platforms for gamers – CNET
- Fly halfway around the world on Airbus’ newest A350 – CNET
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015