Streaming devices are continuing to grow in popularity, and when it comes to digital media streamers, Google Chromecast has been snatching up the biggest global market share, according to a new report.
The recent documentary about the celebrated French electronic group, Daft Punk Unchained, airs on Showtime on December 10. It features interviews with Daft Punk as well as key collaborators. The post Revealing new Daft Punk documentary comes to Showtime on December 10 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Grandfathered AT&T unlimited data customers will see their monthly bill jump from $30 to $35. The price hike is a first for AT&T, which stopped offering the plan to new customers seven years ago
Developed by a team at the University of Utah, Xandem Home is a security system that uses radio waves to detect motion.
Feel like smartphones aren’t that great for productivity? Take a look at the SyncPhone — it’s a smartphone running the desktop version of Windows 10
A pink R2 unit called R2-KT will appear in the new Star Wars film, donated to the film in memory of Katie Johnson, a young fan who passed away a decade earlier from an inoperable brain tumor. The post New Star Wars film will honor fallen fan with special pink R2 unit appeared first on Digital Trends
Aiming to keep khakis clean of urine droplets, a team of researchers turn to moss to develop an insert that will grab more pee.
The China-based company BoyaLife announced it plans on opening the world’s largest animal cloning facility near Beijing in 2016. Once operational, it will supply 5 percent of the meat eaten in China
Sonos owners will soon be able to use Apple Music on their wireless multiroom speakers.
There’s a Star Wars explanation for the brief viral video of a Coca-Cola can that is entertaining an entire fandom.
Got extra cash to blow on a luxury accessory with a plumber and a mushroom? Decorate your wrist with a Super Mario watch.
A recently discovered bug in Fallout 4 afflicts players with permanently blurred vision that persists across extended gameplay sessions and character resets. User-made workarounds offer possible solutions while we await a fix. The post Fallout 4 blurred vision bug has no official fix, but workarounds exist appeared first on Digital Trends .
Bugatti has confirmed that its Chiron supercar — the successor the widely popular Veyron — will officially debut at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show in March. The vehicle is expected to be a hybrid with nearly 1,500 horsepower on tap
Anyone still on one of the grandfathered plans will see a $5 increase starting in February.
Sony is ending support for the PlayStation Portable’s digital storefront in Japan next year, rendering the PlayStation Store permanently inaccessible via the company’s legacy portable console. The post Sony shutting down PSP's digital storefront in 2016 appeared first on Digital Trends .
A televised special featuring Nintendo’s Mario Kart 8 will air on Disney XD in December, continuing the network’s foray into eSports coverage and following up on a previous Nintendo World Championships event. The post Disney XD doubles-down on eSports with upcoming Mario Kart 8 special appeared first on Digital Trends .
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on, in fact, that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of everything.
ShiftWear wants you to get personal with its “badass sneakers” that can display custom designs on a whim using an E Ink display and an app. The sneakers are up on Kickstarter, and they come in three different styles.
As 4K Ultra HD TVs find their way into more homes, DirecTV has plans to make 4K content more accessible. The company has confirmed that it plans to launch a live 4K service in early 2016 and is currently testing sports transmissions.
The toymaker stores personal data and photos in a way that may be easy for hackers to access. Also, Amazon shows off its latest design for delivery drones.
- Broadcom signs deals to supply wireless chips to Apple – CNET
- Everything new to Amazon Prime this February – CNET
- WWE Royal Rumble 2020: How to watch, predictions, start time and WWE Network – CNET
- Scientists may have the secret to brewing the perfect espresso shot – CNET
- Fake SWAT calls hit tech execs, report says – CNET
- Boston Dynamics hands Spot the robot dog over to Adam Savage for training – CNET
- Mean Girls the Musical is being made into a movie – CNET
- How to watch SpaceX launch 60 Starlink satellites on Friday
- Amazon flash sale on the Apple AirPods Pro cuts price to lowest yet
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon edition returns more rugged than ever – Roadshow
- Want a keyless deadbolt that doesn’t use batteries? Get this mechanical combination lock for $42 – CNET
- Sonos CEO tries to calm customers, says products will work ‘as long as possible’
- Is your ThinkPad’s USB-C port not working? Upgrade its firmware. – CNET
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in space took two hours to make – CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- The best USB charging hubs for 2020 provide a port for every device
- 3,000-year-old Egyptian mummy ‘speaks’ with 3D-printed vocal tract – CNET
- Axing Lightning for iPhone would mean unprecedented e-waste, Apple says – CNET
- iCloud doesn’t encrypt your data but these cloud storage apps do
- How to make espresso? New mathematical brewing model has scientists abuzz – CNET
- ‘New’ DeLorean DMC-12 models could finally be on the way – Roadshow
- German court ruling says Nintendo doesn’t have to refund e-shop pre-orders
- This Lenovo 21.5-inch monitor is now just $67 – CNET
- Steam’s Lunar New Year sale has huge deals on Resident Evil and Star Wars titles
- See Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue on the world’s smallest coin – CNET
- Mercedes-Benz EV targets cut because there aren’t enough batteries – Roadshow
- Autonomous, for real. Optimus Ride self-driving shuttles want to be fully driverless in 2020 – Roadshow
- How to print from your iPhone and iPad
- Grammys 2020: Start time, livestream, nominees, performances and more – CNET
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015