Streaming devices are continuing to grow in popularity, and when it comes to digital media streamers, Google Chromecast has been snatching up the biggest global market share, according to a new report.
The recent documentary about the celebrated French electronic group, Daft Punk Unchained, airs on Showtime on December 10. It features interviews with Daft Punk as well as key collaborators. The post Revealing new Daft Punk documentary comes to Showtime on December 10 appeared first on Digital Trends .
Grandfathered AT&T unlimited data customers will see their monthly bill jump from $30 to $35. The price hike is a first for AT&T, which stopped offering the plan to new customers seven years ago
Developed by a team at the University of Utah, Xandem Home is a security system that uses radio waves to detect motion.
Feel like smartphones aren’t that great for productivity? Take a look at the SyncPhone — it’s a smartphone running the desktop version of Windows 10
A pink R2 unit called R2-KT will appear in the new Star Wars film, donated to the film in memory of Katie Johnson, a young fan who passed away a decade earlier from an inoperable brain tumor. The post New Star Wars film will honor fallen fan with special pink R2 unit appeared first on Digital Trends
Aiming to keep khakis clean of urine droplets, a team of researchers turn to moss to develop an insert that will grab more pee.
The China-based company BoyaLife announced it plans on opening the world’s largest animal cloning facility near Beijing in 2016. Once operational, it will supply 5 percent of the meat eaten in China
Sonos owners will soon be able to use Apple Music on their wireless multiroom speakers.
There’s a Star Wars explanation for the brief viral video of a Coca-Cola can that is entertaining an entire fandom.
Got extra cash to blow on a luxury accessory with a plumber and a mushroom? Decorate your wrist with a Super Mario watch.
A recently discovered bug in Fallout 4 afflicts players with permanently blurred vision that persists across extended gameplay sessions and character resets. User-made workarounds offer possible solutions while we await a fix. The post Fallout 4 blurred vision bug has no official fix, but workarounds exist appeared first on Digital Trends .
Bugatti has confirmed that its Chiron supercar — the successor the widely popular Veyron — will officially debut at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show in March. The vehicle is expected to be a hybrid with nearly 1,500 horsepower on tap
Anyone still on one of the grandfathered plans will see a $5 increase starting in February.
Sony is ending support for the PlayStation Portable’s digital storefront in Japan next year, rendering the PlayStation Store permanently inaccessible via the company’s legacy portable console. The post Sony shutting down PSP's digital storefront in 2016 appeared first on Digital Trends .
A televised special featuring Nintendo’s Mario Kart 8 will air on Disney XD in December, continuing the network’s foray into eSports coverage and following up on a previous Nintendo World Championships event. The post Disney XD doubles-down on eSports with upcoming Mario Kart 8 special appeared first on Digital Trends .
In the tech world, a lot happens in a week. So much news goes on, in fact, that it’s almost impossible for mere mortals with real lives to keep track of everything.
ShiftWear wants you to get personal with its “badass sneakers” that can display custom designs on a whim using an E Ink display and an app. The sneakers are up on Kickstarter, and they come in three different styles.
As 4K Ultra HD TVs find their way into more homes, DirecTV has plans to make 4K content more accessible. The company has confirmed that it plans to launch a live 4K service in early 2016 and is currently testing sports transmissions.
The toymaker stores personal data and photos in a way that may be easy for hackers to access. Also, Amazon shows off its latest design for delivery drones.
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests show outrage far beyond US – CNET
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign videos due to copyright complaint – CNET
- LinkedIn employees made ‘offensive comments’ during anti-racism meeting – CNET
- Samsung Galaxy Buds review: surprisingly excellent true wireless buds
- Work/Life: Addressing issues of racism in the office
- Homework: Relearning learning in the age of coronavirus
- Toast hot dogs and buns together in this $10 relic of a time that never was – CNET
- What is LRAD? The ‘sound cannon’ used by police, explained
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg says company is reviewing policies amid criticism – CNET
- Zuckerberg says Facebook will review content policies after employee outrage
- Is your Roku about to lose Hulu? Here’s how you can check
- Best Father’s Day Deals 2020: All the best sales, all in one place
- Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro: The best prices right now – CNET
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter downloads explode, lidar detects Mayan ruins
- On the Record review: A fascinating portrait of MeToo’s invisible women – CNET
- Alexis Ohanian leaves Reddit board, urges firm to fill seat with black candidate – CNET
- Google offers $1,000 credits to struggling small businesses. Travel CEOs say it’s ‘utterly underwhelming’ – CNET
- 2021 Lexus IS debut rescheduled out of respect for George Floyd – Roadshow
- Celebrate fatherhood with 2-packs of dad-themed face masks for $14 – CNET
- Scientists pinpoint the cleanest air on the planet – CNET
- Tesla Cybertruck turned SpaceX NASA moon rover looks properly wild – Roadshow
- SpongeBob star on filming Friday’s special from home, how lockdown affects Bikini Bottom – CNET
- Tesla 12-seat electric van coming with help from the Boring Company, report says – Roadshow
- HBO Max: Everything you need to know – CNET
- The rise of ‘swipe-up’ activism on Instagram
- How to blur faces in pictures before sending them on Signal
- Global scenes of Black Lives Matter protests, from the US to Europe and Asia – CNET
- Nothing good on Netflix? Try one of these free streaming TV trials – CNET
- How to take care of your mental health during the coronavirus, protests and beyond – CNET
- Our focus at this turning point – CNET
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015