Susan Wojcicki protests the controversial Article 13 in Europe.
Brendan Iribe, who was Oculus CEO until 2016, is among a string of executives to leave the social media company.
The billionaire says the company needs someone who can be “more hands-on.”
Oscar-winning director Guillermo del Toro will pull the strings as director of a stop-motion musical version of classic Disney film Pinocchio, which will be produced by Netflix.
When it comes to earbuds, many of us go with quantity over quality, but is it really any cheaper to go cheaper? If you’re looking to upgrade your earbuds, Best Buy is having a sale on wired and wireless headphones for a limited time.
And it hasn’t been for about 50 million years. There’s a big difference between a smoke plume and a cloud.
The “lifestyle brand store” will hold events and focus on customer engagement.
Everyone says you need it, but really is antivirus software, and how does it work? It depends on who you ask as different digital security companies employ different techniques to combat the latest malware threats.
“Alexa, is the chicken still OK to eat?” Newly launched on Kickstarter, Silo is a neat vacuum storage container that will extend your food’s shelf life — and add in a useful dose of A.I., too. The post Silo A.I.
He’s making the switch from phones to drones.
A dainty CubeSat becomes the first of its kind to take a Martian snapshot.
The Blue Oval will be the first developer to test in our nation’s capital, but it probably won’t be the last.
Will we be 3D printing our food in 20 years? Will grocery stores as we know them disappear
In a statement, Faraday Future pins the blame on investor Evergrande.
What video and images of popular landmarks are creatives looking for most?
Which smart display is best for you? A lot of smart speakers with a screen have been released lately.
Trump administration reportedly wants tech giants to make it easy for workers to take leaves of absence to help the government modernize.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is just around the corner and anyone looking to buy the game with a new Xbox One console should consider heading to GameStop. A deal gives you $100 off the console when buying the game
Founders of companies acquired by Facebook continue to unfriend their parent company.
Problems with contaminated water? Quench Water & Solar’s water purifiers can purify up to 30,000 gallons of fresh water per day and it’s offering the technology to whoever wants it
- YouTube CEO asks creators to ‘take action’ against EU copyright law – CNET
- Oculus exit is latest sign Mark Zuckerberg can’t keep top Facebook execs – CNET
- Richard Branson resigns as chairman of Virgin Hyperloop One – CNET
- Guillermo del Toro to pull the strings behind Netflix’s stop-motion ‘Pinocchio’
- Best Buy is slashing prices on Sony earbuds for a limited time
- NASA scientist confirms Mars volcano isn’t smokin’ hot – CNET
- Lime is apparently opening a physical store in Santa Monica – CNET
- What is antivirus software and how does it work?
- Silo A.I. vacuum storage system tells you when your leftovers are going bad
- Razer loses mobile chief right after launching Razer Phone 2 – CNET
- Tiny NASA spacecraft snaps its first view of Mars – CNET
- Ford will start testing self-driving cars in Washington, DC – Roadshow
- The future of food could make kitchens and grocery stores obsolete
- Faraday Future cuts wages by 20 percent, lays off staff amid financial woes – Roadshow
- Which landmarks are searched for most by creatives? This list has some surprises
- The best smart displays
- White House wants to borrow tech workers from Google, Amazon, says report – CNET
- Get $100 of an Xbox One when you purchase ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’
- The great Facebook exodus – CNET
- These solar-powered water purifiers can produce 30,000 gallons of water per day
- Razer Phone 2 vs. Red Magic Phone vs. Honor Play: Which gaming phone is best?
- How to clean a dryer vent
- Stephen Hawking’s motorized wheelchair is up for auction – CNET
- eBay wants to help you sell your old phone fast with Instant Selling – CNET
- Harnessing Video for Customer Advocacy
- There’s finally a way to trace ‘untraceable’ 3D printed guns
- Tesla’s fabled $35,000 Model 3 on target for first half of 2019 – Roadshow
- Get instant savings on the Instant Pot, now $60 off
- eBay’s new Instant Selling program turns old smartphones into new money
- Halloween slays at box office, and Jamie Lee Curtis tweet goes viral – CNET
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015