Australia’s popular V8 Ute race series will be replaced by the SuperUte series starting next year. Trucks eligible to compete in the SuperUtes series are production-based, rear-wheel drive models with a dual cab and a diesel engine. The post Australia’s newest race series puts RWD, diesel-powered pickups on the track appeared first on Digital Trends
Through the Planet Four: Terrains platform NASA asked volunteers to scan images from the orbiter’s Context Camera (CTX) and High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) to identify some of these unique formations. The post Spiders on Mars? Citizen scientists help NASA spot the strange formations appeared first on Digital Trends .
Just because you have two hands doesn’t mean you should have to use both of them to type, right? Especially when you’re typing on your iPhone. A developer named Steve Troughton-Smith found a one-handed keyboard on the Apple device
The Infiniti Q60 is the latest car to be featured in Neiman Marcus’ Christmas catalog. A limited-edition version of the new coupe with special gold paint and other tweaks graces page 128. The post All that glitters: Gold Infiniti Q60 debuts for Neiman Marcus Christmas Book appeared first on Digital Trends
The internet is burning. A cyberattack on Dyn, a major internet management company, has left a significant portion of the web in shambles, with users reporting issues with popular sites like Twitter, Spotify, SoundCloud, Airbnb, and more.
Overwatch Twitch streamer Rudeism previously controller Winston in the game using bananas, and he’s back again, this time controlling Hanzo with a Nerf bow. The setup looks insane, but he actually manages to get a few kills. The post ‘Overwatch’ player controls Hanzo with a Nerf bow, manages to get a kill streak appeared first on Digital Trends .
Jaguar Land Rover recently began testing a new suite of connected-car and autonomous-driving features in concert with Ford and Tata. The company plans to build a fleet of 100 cars for further testing
Audi has clearly instructed its engineers to make the next-generation SQ5 more dynamic to drive than the outgoing model. Rumors have it that it will be able to drift around a corner thanks to a sports rear differential. The post Audi is looking to build a super crossover that can drift around corners like an R8 appeared first on Digital Trends
Which TV show character would you choose to train future artificially intelligent computers how to move and sound like us? We’re assuming everyone has said Joey from Friends, which is a good thing, because a research team had exactly the same thought.
LinkedIn is making endorsements smarter, with new targeting and relevancy improvements that will allow you to get the most from each person who views your profile.
Cinematographer Tom Antos shows how a $25 kit, available for purchase on Amazon, can be used to fix almost any tripod threads that you may have destroyed on your camera gear from using and abusing it. The post Life hack: How to fix a damaged tripod thread on your camera gear appeared first on Digital Trends .
The acronyms OLED and LED sound and look very similar, but the two technologies are vastly different in terms of engineering, performance and capabilities.
Nintendo has revealed the Switch, its first home gaming console that’s also a handheld. The system is incredibly exciting, but it also represents a huge shift for Nintendo. After losing its grip on the gaming market for years, Nintendo is finally stepping up
Reebok is using robots, a thick gloopy substance, and 3D-drawing techniques to make sneakers. The revolutionary new process does away with the need for traditional molds, offering what it says is a more comfortable fit. The post Watch Reebok’s robots make a pair of distinctive ‘Liquid Factory’ sneakers appeared first on Digital Trends
Despite declining shipments in Southeast Asia, Asus foresees growth and will have a range of new ultrabooks and convertibles for the market.
Facebook now lets publishers add 360-degree video and photo to Instant Articles. Get ready to see more 360-degree media on the Facebook app’s mobile news pages that’s now even easier to navigate.
Quadcopters are finding all kinds of uses these days, but the idea that cops may one day use them to launch stun-gun operations is likely to alarm some. A report on Thursday suggests police are at least exploring the idea. The post How do you like the idea of cops flying Taser-equipped drones
Sales of Apple’s iPad tablets may be slowing but Microsoft is now seeing some real success with its range of Surface devices.
Donald Trump aired a Facebook Live stream during the presidential debate that looked a lot like a news program, complete with hosts, guests, and ads. Was this our first glimpse of the candidate’s rumored Trump TV network? The post Did we witness the dawn of Trump TV on Facebook Live?
On the slate this week: Seamus plays with the Fetch set-top box, we get ready to watch Melbourne Cup on Twitter and we take a look at Nintendo’s transforming Switch.
- Australia’s newest race series puts RWD, diesel-powered pickups on the track
- Spiders on Mars? Citizen scientists help NASA spot the strange formations
- Buried treasure: A hidden one-handed iPhone keyboard has been uncovered
- All that glitters: Gold Infiniti Q60 debuts for Neiman Marcus Christmas Book
- A major DDoS attack disrupted large portions of the internet
- ‘Overwatch’ player controls Hanzo with a Nerf bow, manages to get a kill streak
- Jaguar Land Rover tests new connected-car features with Ford, Tata
- Audi is looking to build a super crossover that can drift around corners like an R8
- Future AI assistants like Siri could be trained by Joey from ‘Friends’
- LinkedIn makes endorsements smarter to help you get noticed
- Life hack: How to fix a damaged tripod thread on your camera gear
- OLED vs. LED: Which is the better TV technology?
- Welcome back, Nintendo! We missed you
- Watch Reebok’s robots make a pair of distinctive ‘Liquid Factory’ sneakers
- Asus aims for growth in Asia’s sluggish PC market – CNET
- Facebook adds 360 video and photo support to Instant Articles
- How do you like the idea of cops flying Taser-equipped drones?
- iPad sales may be slowing but Microsoft’s Surface business is booming
- Did we witness the dawn of Trump TV on Facebook Live?
- Freeview, Fetch and Nintendo Switch: Girt by CNET podcast 92 – CNET
- Start-up Lucid Motors launches with 300-mile plus premium electric sedan – Roadshow
- Bvddy is the Tinder of athletics
- AI expert: Super-smart cars are just a glorious beginning – CNET
- Another robot dies on Mars, this time way too soon – CNET
- D-Link EXO AC1750 wireless router review
- Hands on: LeEco Le S3
- A perfect pour: High-end Plum wine dispenser will preserve your opened bottles
- The NBA now comes live in VR once a week this season – CNET
- 15 tailgating rigs for epic grilling before the gridiron
- Samsung’s in big trouble. Obama just made a Note 7 joke – CNET