“Rick and Morty” made the discontinued dipping sauce a cult favorite, and now the fast-food chain is promising 20 million packets.
Miracles on ice can come more than once in a lifetime.
The new devices will be revealed at Mobile World Congress later this month.
The final film in the sequel trilogy will begin filming at the end of July for its planned 2019 release.
Actress who plays Arya Stark gets in a Donald Trump joke while discussing the HBO hit show’s series finale.
The Cat S61 is not your usual smartphone. Built to last with a tough body and IP68 water resistance, it has a thermal imaging camera, an air quality sensor, and even a laser distance measure
Like the outdoors?
With advanced thermal imaging tech, laser-assisted distance measuring and an air motoring sensor, the Cat S61 is one seriously high-tech phone.
After several months of testing, Uber has officially launched ExpressPool, offering its cheapest fares to date.
Don’t look for an electrified new-generation Santa Fe to hit dealers soon, though.
The lawsuit follows a suit filed last month by James Damore, author of the infamous “Google Memo.”
This popular SUV gains a dramatic new look and a brace of serious new tech — plus a surprise powertrain option.
Fe is the first game out of EA’s Originals incubator program, soothes and defies expectations in ways we haven’t seen from a game in years.
Google’s Project Zero reported another Microsoft Edge vulnerability this week after the company missed its 90-day disclosure deadline. For this report, Microsoft actually fixed one of two security holes that appear to be similar.
The AI company Elon Musk co-founded two years says the move will “eliminate a potential future conflict.”
Amazon Studios may not have as big a collection of in-house productions as Netflix, but there are still lots of shows worthy of your eyeballs.
The 3D-printable microscope design can be attached to most smartphones to turn it into a fully functional microscope, strong enough to visualize specimens as small as a two-hundredth of a millimeter. The post Want to do some science? Here’s a smartphone microscope you can 3D print appeared first on Digital Trends .
Apple devices can get expensive, but if you just can’t live without iOS, don’t despair: We’ve curated an up-to-date list of all of the best iPhone deals available for January 2018. The post Check out our list of the best iPhone deals for February 2018 appeared first on Digital Trends .
The German manufacturer is saying goodbye to its oil-burners and hello to electrons.
- Szechuan sauce will be at all US McDonald’s on Monday – CNET
- Twitter sheds happy tears over Olympic gold-medal hockey game – CNET
- LG to unveil new K8 and K10 phones – CNET
- Star Wars Episode IX: ‘We have a script,’ says J.J. Abrams – CNET
- How will ‘Game of Thrones’ end? Maisie Williams knows all – CNET
- Cat S61 hands-on review
- Land Rover’s Explore phone won’t flake out on a mountain hike – CNET
- Rugged Cat S61 phone can see through walls and then some – CNET
- Uber’s ExpressPool service offers cheap fares, but you’ll have to walk a bit
- New Hyundai Santa Fe to spawn hybrid variant – Roadshow
- Ex-Google engineer’s lawsuit says liberal views got him fired – CNET
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe goes edgy, gets a diesel – Roadshow
- Fe Review
- Microsoft misses another Edge-related 90-day security disclosure deadline
- Musk stepping down from OpenAI board to avoid conflict – CNET
- The best Amazon original series
- Want to do some science? Here’s a smartphone microscope you can 3D print
- Check out our list of the best iPhone deals for February 2018
- Porsche is letting its diesel past die, killing it even – Roadshow
- FCC to officially publish net neutrality repeal Thursday – CNET
- Ford North America president Raj Nair departs due to ‘inappropriate behavior’ – Roadshow
- Star Wars star gets star: Mark Hamill makes Walk of Fame – CNET
- Eufy HomeVac review
- Alto’s Odyssey might be the perfect game sequel – CNET
- Broadcom and Qualcomm still jousting over buyout price – CNET
- SEC urges clearer disclosures about cybersecurity risks – CNET
- The best dehumidifiers for every situation
- Motorola’s survey confirms we’re addicted to our smartphones
- How Alfa Romeo plans to conquer North America one Stelvio at a time
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015